20: A Kid With An Attractive Moustache

Chapter 20: A Kid With An Attractive Moustache

Luna*

I walked down the red carpet, not stopping once to talk or pose for anyone as cameras flashed from all directions. I'm surprised I haven't tripped yet.

One foot in front of the other, Luna.

"Invitation please," the bodyguard at the door opened out his hand.

Oh shit, we didn't think this one through.

"She's with me," a masculine voice declared behind me.

I turned around to see-

No way.

A boy my age stood tall behind me with tousled brown hair and a mix of green a blue eyes while 2 deep dimples stood out next to his wide smile.

He handed the bodyguard and envelope, he took his arm in mind and led me in.

"Theo Whintey?" I lead him over to a secluded area and whispered to him.

"The one and only," he flashed his signature smile.

"Oh my god, where have you been?" I pulled him into an embrace, Theo is one of our best friends since we started training and 4 months ago he was sent off somewhere and didn't come back.

"Somewhere."

"Liar, where?" I pulled away.

"Morocco." He shrugged.

"Dammit T," I hit him with my clutch, "4 months in Morocco and you couldn't find even a minute to call or text on of us!"

"Shh, be quiet Lu," he looked around and saw no one, "It's because I found out something."

"What is it?"

"They'll have my head if I tell you," Theo mumbled, "Just don't trust anyone, okay?"

"But wha-"

"Okay?" He said more sternly.

"Okay."

"Just one more thing." I added.

He nodded.

"Why are you here?"

"Because I need to be sure of something, so I came back and they sent me here." He explained.

"Fine, I have enough answers for now, but don't think I wont interrogate you later." I point my finger at him.

"Of course, May I?" He held an arm out to me.

I took it then heard Raven call my name through the earpiece.

"Yes?" I said though my teeth.

"Is he really there?"

"Mhmm."

"Who are you talking to?" Theo lead me through the corridor into a large ballroom with people swarming the floors.

"Raven and Noah." I pointed to me earring.

"Tell then I said Hi."

"He says Hi." I tell them.

"Tell him I'm gonna kick his ass." My best friend's voice quavered through.

I repeating it to Theo who just laughed and said "I'd like to see you try."

I heard a bunch of things falling and Noah telling her to stop.

I laugh to myself as we arrive at the top of a grand staircase. I stared out to the ballroom trying to find a face.

Grand was an understatement.