Anniversary

I don't own any of the characters except for Katrina, Lauren, and Katerina

                      Chapter 1

Anniversary

It was August 12. It was our anniversary tomorrow. Edward said he’s keeping our anniversary a secret. And I was keeping his a secret as well. I wanted everything to be right, like l wanted to. Nessie woked up from her nap on her bed. Nessie came to me and asked “Momma may I go hunting with you and Jacob?” I didn’t want to disappoint her cute-baby face. “Sure Nessie, you can come with me and Jacob.” I told her. I went to get Edward that I’m going hunting with Nessie and Jacob. I looked everywhere for him in the cottage. He wasn’t here. That was odd. Last time I saw him, he was in our room packing our clothes to go to our secret anniversary. Then I heard the door of the cottage close quietly. I ran to the living room but he wasn’t there. Weird, I told myself. And when I was about to go back to our room, two big pale-white hands were around my waist. It was Edward; he was smiling and started kissing me. “Where were you? It made me anxious.” I told him after he stopped. “I was buying our plane tickets to our secret anniversary,” He explained “I’m sorry, I should’ve told you before I left.” Then he let go of me and grabbed my face in his big pale-white hands and started kissing me again. Then he stopped, keeping my face in his hands still. He wrinkled his nose. “Jacob is here?” He asked almost himself. I remove his hands from my face and had his hands in mine. I smiled at him. “Jacob came because; he’s coming hunting with me and Nessie. Is that all right with you?” I asked him still smiling. I waited for him to answer so he just nodded. I ran, a swish blew Nessie’s hair behind her. When I stopped, I opened the door. “Hey Bells! Ready to hunt?” Jacob asked smiling at Nessie. “Let’s go, let’s go now! I’m starving momma!” Nessie screamed, jumping up and down. “Come on Nessie let’s go” I said to her while I picked her up. We were in the forest. Nessie and Jacob were playing “Who got a bigger animal” game. I laughed when Nessie got the biggest animal than Jacob. Jacob got a small Elk while Nessie has a big Lion. I was surprised at first, but I was happy for her. She really knows how to hunt like me and her father. I was pleased. Later when we were finished hunting for the day, Edward hugged us when we came home. He took Nessie; to put her in her room. Then he came back to get me, he grabbed me and he ran to our room. “I missed you” He said. He put me on the bed and started kissing me. “We’re leaving tomorrow ok?” He said kissing my jaw. “Ok” I said. Then his mouth crashed on to mine and I felt his cold-breath on my tongue. Then, there was a ripping noise underneath me. It was my cloths. He was tarring it up. And I was tarring up his while he was on top of me, still not breaking the kiss. He was pleasing me. It was like he is giving me my anniversary gift early.

It was seven in the morning. I had my head against Edwards’s hard warm chest. His big arms were around me, trying to snuggle me harder to his chest. His fingers were tracing my spine. Today it was our anniversary. I was excited and he was too. Edward laughed quietly, shaking the bed a little. “What’s so funny?” I asked him. He looked into my eyes, and said “It’s just…that Nessie is dreaming about us. Where we are going to go I mean.” He explained “She thought about her little game with Jacob, and that she gotten a bigger prey than him”. I laughed with him. Then, we got up and got dressed in seconds. Nessie was going to wake up soon. So, me and Edward were waiting for her to wake up and stay with Alice, and Rosalie.  Alice, because she has a special bound with Nessie. And Rosalie, because she never had a kid when she was human. When Nessie finally woke up, I got her dressed up and carried her while running to the house. Alice and Rosalie were waiting. When we got in, I gave Nessie to Rosalie. We said goodbye to our family and went to our car with the suitcase already in the back. Edward drove at least up to 70mph. He badly doesn’t want us to be late for our plane flight. We have been holding hands the whole way. I still had my ring when he proposed to me in his bedroom last month. When we finally got in the plane we were still holding hands. He started kissing my hand, my wrist, and my ring. When we finally landed, He carried the suitcase’s, He didn’t need any help. Then Edward called for a taxi in his strange Portuguese language. I knew where we are. We are in Rio De Janeiro. We were here for our honeymoon once. And this is the place I found out I was pregnant with Nessie. When we were in the docks, Edward started to put the bags in the boat. When he was finished, he turned around and lifted me by the waist and put me in the boat. He loved this speed boat. He loved it because he loves to drive fast. It passed 1 hour for us to go back to Isle Esme. The moon was coming up from behind the Island, it made the water shine from its beautiful glare. Edward stopped the boat. We were here. I got off the boat and helped with the bags. Then he carried two bags on one hand and carried me on the other. When we got in, everything here was the same. Except for the white bed. The white bed is at our cottage back home. The walls were still pale, the couch’s always white, and the TV was cleaned, like it never had been used. Edward put me down. I walked around, remembering our last honeymoon here. Edward put our bags in the blue room. The blue room was hot when I was sleeping there when I was human. “Bella, do you want to go night swimming with me?” Edward asked while he was at my side in a second. “Sure, I will love to.” I said to him. He smiled at me, and kissed me on my lips and left outside. He took his shirt off and walked on the sandy beach. I loved this anniversary gift, I’m going to give his after this. I went to get my suitcase and try to look for my bathing suite. I found a black bathing suite. I tried it on, and I looked gorgeous in it. I hope Edward would like it. Mostly I know that answer. Yes, he will love it. He always called me gorgeous and sexy every time I asked him “How do I look”. I went out to the French doors that lead outside to the beach. Edward was there in the waters. I walked quietly in. He knew I was in. I walked near his side and took his hand from the top of the waves. He looked in my eyes and looked up and down. “That’s a very beautiful swimsuit you have” He told me. I smiled. I wish I could blush. I felt flattered. “Thank you” I said to him. He took our hands and kissed mine. “When we’ll you give me your anniversary present?” He asked while I was staring at the moon. “Right after yours” I said looking at his golden- honey eyes. He put one arm around my waist and hugged me closer to him. Then he took us into the deeper water.