Jealousy

Chapter 8                     

                             Jealousy

Edward left to go hunting with Alice and Jasper, while I was homeschooling Nessie. EJ was in my arms, drinking the milk bottle. I was teaching Nessie history. She really knows all the presidents and World War II. I’m missing Edward a lot. He had been gone for at least 1 hour. It felt like he left me for someone else. “Alright Nessie you’re finished. You can go to Jacob’s. But when your father gets home, I’m calling Jacob, so that he can bring you here from the motel.” I said as I put EJ’s bottle in the fridge. “What will dad teach me?” She asked confused. I looked at her confused face and said “He’s teaching you Biology and Calculus.” I admitted. She nodded and left. “Bye mom!” She yelled while she was closing the door. I waved to her, but I guess she didn’t see me. I saw that EJ was sleeping so I went upstairs and put EJ in his crib. Can’t wait for tonight. Tonight will be EJ’s birthday party. Rosalie, Alice, and Esme are making the decorations; Emmet, Carlisle, and Jasper were getting music to celebrate. And I was supposed to get the cake. I went downstairs toward the kitchen and grabbed the phone. I turned around and put the phone number of the bakery; that Edward gave me, and clicked “call”. “Hello?” the man said at the first ring. “Oh, hello, I’m calling for the cake. My name is Bella Cullen.” I said. “Oh yes, we have the cake and we are bringing it right over.” He admitted. “Thank you” I said when I clicked ‘end call’. When I put the phone back, I felt big arms around me. I turned around and it was Edward. He chuckled and gave me a quick kiss. “Hey.” He said. I smiled and said “Hi. Welcome home. I missed you”. He chuckled again. “And as I missed you.” He said. Then he started to kiss me. Then all of a sudden, I just remembered something. I needed to call Jacob. I put two of my hands on his face and carefully I pulled him off of me. “Shoot I forgot to do something.” I muttered. Edward was confused. Then I turned around and grabbed the phone. “Hello?” said a husky voice. “Hey Jacob,” I said. “Oh hey, do you want me to bring Nessie over there?” He asked. “Sure, thanks” I said. Then he hanged up. I put the phone back and removed Edward’s arms around me. I went to grab Nessie’s pencils and paper. I put all the stuff on the table in the living room. Edward grabbed my hand and pulled me to his chest. He kissed my hair, all the way down to my cheek bone. I sighed. I told Edward we are not going to make love anymore. I took my hand from his and I went to get EJ, who was crying. I took him out of my crib and shushed him. There was a knock on my door, and Edward got it. It was Nessie, and Jacob. I knew they were here because I could smell the wolf stench. I walked downstairs; I still had EJ in my hands. Nessie was sitting next to Edward. They were studying Biology and Calculus. Jacob was next to Nessie; of course he will be sitting next to her. I went to grab the milk bottle and feed it to EJ. Edward smiled at me when I went to sit on the couch. I smiled back. Tonight is going to be amazing. We already got the decorations, music, and the cake. We bought presents from each of us. Me, Edward, and Nessie bought him a mini piano to play. Since Edward and Rosalie know how to play, I wanted them to teach him. Edward had played my lullaby every time I come home from my earrings. I want to hear my son play this time; I want to see how he plays. Nessie was finished in 13 seconds. She is doing better with Edward. It was almost time for EJ’s party. It starts in five minutes. EJ was sleeping again. He looks like he is tried from everything. I rocked him back and forth, so that he can dream happy dreams. Edward, Nessie, and Jacob were cleaning the table for me. After they were finished, Edward came by my side and whispered in my ear “Are you ready?” He asked me. I nodded. Then we all left the house and went inside Edwards Volvo. Nessie and Jacob were in the back and Edward and I in the front. I was still holding EJ. We got to the Cullen’s new house in the middle of a forest. It was about three stories high. We walked in and everyone jumped up and screamed “SURPRISE!!”. It was the same as Nessie’s party but with different decorations. The baby had his little eyes wide open. He started to smile. We all started to laugh because the baby was giggling his cute laugh. Nessie was frowning. I didn’t know what made her upset. We all went to take photos with EJ. After that, I gived Rosalie the baby, and walked to Nessie. She was sitting outside in a chair. I went to sit next to her. I put my hand on her’s. She looked like she was crying. “Nessie what’s wrong?” I asked her. She said nothing and shooked her head. “You can tell me.” I told her. I’m trying to let her know that she can trust me. She looked at my eyes and said “I’m just a little…little jealous”. I nodded. “I know sweetie but don’t be. We all love you and your brother.” I calmed her. I hugged her gently and let her go. “Now, come inside and eat some cake.” I said smiling. She smiled back. I got up and took her arm and led her inside. Everyone was waiting for us to come and cut the cake. Nessie went next to Jacob and EJ. Jacob was holding EJ. We took the photo with everyone. Edward was at my side and took my hand. I looked at him and he looked back at me. We both smiled at each other. He kissed my cheek. I laid my head on his arm and watched as Nessie, Jacob, and EJ take a photo. Then they started the music. Nessie was dancing with Jacob. EJ was in Rosalie’s arms. Alice and Jasper, Esme and Carlisle are all dancing. Edward took my hand and took me to the dance floor. It was a slow song. I put my head on his marble chest and closed my eyes, smiling. He put his head on my hair. “I don’t ever want to let go of you.” He said. “Me too” I admitted. I wish I could blush. He pulled me tighter to his chest. “What happen to Nessie?” He asked. I wanted to tell him that ‘She was just jealous of her brother’ but I couldn’t. But I couldn’t even lie to him. So I decided to tell him the truth. “Nessie was just jealous of her brother,” I explained. “She thought that nobody loves her. But I told her that everyone still loves her.” Edward started to twirl me. And I started to giggle. “I love you.” He said. “You’re a great mother, and a wife.” I smiled and said “I love you too.” Then I put my hands on his neck and he leaned down to kiss me. It felt like Prom, and Nessie’s party all over again.