Apologies and Big Family

Chapter 4

Apologies

I started running to my Ferrari. I went straight to Forks airport. I got a ticket to Rio de Janeiro. I knew he wouldn’t find me here. After I got out of the taxi, I went to the docks. I found the boat; me and Edward rode on to get to Isle Esme. I jumped lightly on the boat and started driving it through the warm blue waters. I knew it was wrong to leave Edward and give him back the ring, but I did a right choice. And a wrong one. I sniffed, trying to cry. I still couldn’t. When I got there, I quickly ran into the empty house and in to the blue room. I put my head on my pillow so that I could see nothing but darkness. I couldn’t help but to run away from something I wished I didn’t see. I remembered the good memories I had with Edward here…Every touch…Every kiss we had. I wanted to only forget the time that Tanya kissed him. I hate her! I want to forget her. Forget that she ever came. But I couldn’t, I can’t. I wished she nevered met Edward and the rest of the family, so that we won’t have this problem. I can only imagine Nessie, me, and Edward as a family. In our little cottage, without Tanya’s family there. Edward promised that “nothing will come between us”. But something did. Then I heard footsteps coming in from the front door. “Bella!?” a familiar voiced screamed my name. No! I don’t want him to see me like this. “Bella?” Other voice’s echoed. I got up and looked at myself in the mirror to fix my hair and make-up. I went to sit on the bed. The door to this room cracked open. It was Alice and Esme. They came in and closed the door behind them. Of course Alice knew where to find me. They went to sit next to me on the bed on each side. “Bella? Are you alright?” Esme asked me. I shooked my head. “What happened?” Alice cried. “Tanya kissed Edward. I thought Edward kissed her back, so I gived him back the ring” I explained to her. They both gasped at the explanation. “Everything is alright now Bella. We worked this out with Tanya’s family and they won’t ever bother you and Edward ever again. Ok?” Esme told me. Trying to calm me down. I didn’t want to speak because my voice might break, so I nodded. “I’m going to get Edward in here. Is that alright with you? He badly wants to talk to you.” Alice said to me with a smile on her cute-baby face. I sighed and nodded again. They both got up and opened the door and left. Then Alice screamed out Edwards name while she ran out the door. “Edward!” I put my head in my hands, waiting for the anger to come up my body again. Then I was interrupted when I heard light footsteps coming in the room. The bed moved under me and I heard breathing. I removed my hands from my face and looked into Edward’s eyes. His face was so close to mine. I could feel his cool breath go across my face. “Bella, I’m so sorry! I didn’t kiss her back! I promise. I tried to pull her off and-‘I interrupted him by crushing my lips on to his. I put my hands on his face, not letting him escape from my lips. Then he put his warm hands on my face and pulled my face away from his. He looked confused. “I thought you were angry at me?” He said confused. I sighed and leaned away. “I’m not angry with you…anymore. I’m mostly angry at myself for leaving you. And I’m very angry with Tanya right now!” I explained to Edward. He pulled my face back to his and he started kissing me again. “So do you want your ring back?” He asked when he stopped. I nodded. “I’m sorry that I gived you back my ring to you” I said frowning. He smiled and grabbed something out of his pocket. He grabbed my left hand and put the ring on my third finger like he did when he first purposed to me. I started to kiss him again. “We should go back to our cottage. Nessie really miss you.” Edward said to me when we were walking in the living room with Esme, Alice and Jasper. “Yea, you’re right we should go back home. I also miss her too.” I whispered to Edward. He smiled at me. Edward and Jasper were going to get the boat ready while Esme, Alice and I waited for them to finish. After they were done, we all got in and we went straight to Rio.