Broken Heart

Chapter 3

Broken heart

Then, Tanya left. I was glad she was gone. I was about to rip her head off. Good thing Edward was there. If he wasn’t, then I would be in a lot of trouble. We got inside and I turned to talk to Edward. “Good thing you were there, I would’ve been ripping her head off” I told him while crossing my hands across my chest. “Good thing” He repeated.  He was staring at me, his eyes worried. I looked away, and stared at my arms that were across my chest. He begin to grab my hands from my chest and put it in his. “What’s wrong, Bella?” Edward asked anxiously. I shooked my head. He squeezed my hands. He took one hand and put it on my chin until I stare at his golden eyes. “Please, Bella. I want to know why you are unhappy.” He asked me with the crooked smile on his angel face. “Do you… Love me? Like I mean really, really love me?” I asked him with a frown on my face. He took a deep sigh. “Bella, love, you know I love you very much! Why do you think of that?” He frowned as well. “Well, I thought about that when Alice told you what she saw,” I explained “And I thought you missed and like Tanya. Like, love her I mean.”  He looked puzzled at first, until he realized what I meant. He took a deep breath and answered “Bella, I don’t like Tanya. She’s family. I only love you and only you. You’re the only one who ever touched my heart. I will always and forever love you.” He had a beautiful smile on his angel face. I took a deep breath from my mouth and out through my nose. I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to kiss him. He kissed me back, putting his arms on my waist and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist. His lips crushed on mine. But it was smooth. He didn’t stop kissing me. But we got interrupted. Nessie and Jacob came in from Nessie’s room, after playing with dolls. Nessie was awake and I didn’t know. I pushed away from his face and jumped off and kept his hands around my waist. He chuckled. “Umm… Nessie we should go back, let’s give your parents some privacy.” Jacob suggested Nessie. Nessie nodded. Then we were alone again. Me and Edward started to laugh a little when they came in. Then, I turned around and kissed him one more time. And let go for a bit so I could go get Nessie’s bottle. I took his hands that were around my waist and left. Edward came in the kitchen and wrapped his arms around my waist again while I was getting Nessie’s bottle warm. Just seconds later, there was a knock on the door. Edward went to get the door while I took out Nessie’s bottle. “Edward, please forgive me!” said a familiar voice. “But I still love you, and I won’t give up.” I knew that voice. It was Tanya again. I started to growl. I was walking toward Edward. Then I saw him leaned down, and hands on his hair, pulling his head to her face. I gasped and Edward tried to pull her off but she had too much power to keep him kissing her. Then she let go. I stared wide eyes at Edward. I wish I could cry. But my eyes gived him the warning: sadness, and a broken heart. Tanya left, leaving Edward with me. I shooked my head and gived him the ring he gived me when he purposed to me. I left through the front door, leaving Edward under the frame. “Bella!” He screamed. I didn’t look back, and I started to run.

This one is a bit shortter. More coming soon