Biggest Day

Chapter 18

Biggest day

Alice grabbed the old wedding dress from my wedding with Edward. I looked gorgeous in it, and I think Nessie will too. We helped her put on my dress on her, and took her to the bathroom to do her hair and makeup. “Does this remind you of something Alice?” I asked her. She smiled at me and nodded. I remembered it like it was yesterday except all of my human memories were a blur: Alice and Rosalie doing my hair and makeup for my wedding day. And today, we are doing the same thing Alice and Rosalie did to my hair. Rosalie was doing Nessie’s hair. Alice and I were doing her makeup. I put her the lipstick, the same one I used for my wedding, and Alice put the eyeliner and blush. She looked like an angel. When we were finished, I asked Alice to bring me the black box that was on top of the counter. She ran and came back in no time at all and handed me the box. “What is in there, mom?” Nessie asked. I smiled and opened the box. The blue jewels were still in place, nothing missing. I took the two of them out and gave it to Rosalie. She put the broach in Nessie’s hair. She looked exactly like me in my wedding day, except for her hair color. “It’s a broach that my grandma gave to my mom, your grandma, and that was passed down to me by my mother.” And I added “It’s a broach for your hair.” She nodded and smiled. Alice and I helped her get up from the small pick chair and took her to Alice’s room to show her what she looks like. She gasped, her eyes wide, and she smiled. “You look just like me on my wedding day.” I said to her. She smiled wider. I turned to Alice. “Alice, can Nessie borrow your garter?” I asked. She nodded and ran to her closet to find it. She tossed it to me and gave it to Nessie. “What is this for?” She asked suspicious. I smiled. I took the garter and lifted her foot off the ground and moved the garter all the way up to her thighs. I got up and smiled at her. “Don’t be nervous alright?” I told her. She nodded. “I’m going to get myself ready and go down stairs.” I told Alice and Rosalie. They nodded and they started to get their dress’s on. I smiled at Nessie and went to go get my dress from Rosalie and Emmett’s room. Rosalie left it on her bed for me, so that I wont have to go all the way back home and ruin it. I went to the bathroom next door to Rosalie’s room and changed, I did my hair and makeup and ran downstairs. Everything was perfect. It all looked like my wedding. It felt like a flash back. I walked out the doors that led outside and saw Edward at the door waiting for Nessie. I ran to him. “You look stunning today.” Edward said. I smiled and kissed his cheek. “Does this wedding remind you of something?” I asked him. He smiled and nodded. “Well when Nessie comes, you will be surprise what she looks like. And don’t cheat out of Rosalie’s, Alice, and my head.” He smiled wider and then nodded. “Here she comes, I better go sit in the front row.” I kissed Edward on the cheek one more time and ran to sit in the front seat next to Esme and Carlisle. The wedding song, played by Rosalie, started and I saw Nessie and Edward walking down the aisle. I smiled when I got Nessie’s and Edward’s gaze. Jacob, was standing there, smiling at Nessie when she was almost there. Jacob held out for her hand. Just like what my father did, Edward grabbed Nessie’s waist, carefully, and placed it in Nessie’s hand. He kissed her chook and went to sit next to me in the first row. He held my hand and smiled at me when he looked down. They started to say their promises and then, they both said the line together ; ‘as long as we both shall live’. It made me smiled and almost made me cry to tears, if only that existed in my body. Edward held my hand tight. They both kissed and turned their body’s to face the roaring applause of the crowed. They embraced everyone that was in line, and we were the last ones. I hugged Nessie tightly. “I’m going to miss you so much sweetheart.” I whispered in her ear. She smiled and cried a tear. “I’m going to miss you too mom.” She cried. Edward hugged her next after me. I hugged Jacob and let go immediately. “You better take good care of her Jacob. Please.” I begged. EJ was walking on the ground towards us. He nodded. Katrina, our vampire babysitter was running after him. We laughed. Lauren, who was Katrina’s assistant, was helping her with our child as well. Someone, from a distance was walking with someone next to her. It was Katerina and her boyfriend, Kurt. They are both friends with Nessie from school. They were both vampires. “Hey Katerina! And Kurt! I can’t believe you finally made it!” Nessie Cried. She ran to hug her best friend. “Hey, I can’t believe it either” Katerina said. They both hugged and Nessie hugged Kurt next and ran to introduce her new husband. They were both shocked to found out that she married a wolf, but who cares. At least she is happy. Nessie and Jacob went to have the first dance on the dance floor. Edward put his hand around my waist and took me to the floor to dance. I laid my head on his warm chest. “This reminds me of our first dance when we got married.” I remembered. Edward kissed my hair and said; “I know, except this is Nessie’s not ours anymore.” We both laughed. The music started to change, and Edward was going to have his first and last dance with our Daughter. Jacob came to dance with me. My new Son-in-Law. I knew Jacob couldn’t dance so we both moved side to side. “So where are you going to take Nessie for your honeymoon?” I asked Jacob. He smiled and said to me: “I really thought of taking her to where you and Edward had your honeymoon, except we cant. So now I’m going to get a fancy hotel.” I sighed. Edward probably might kill me or even ignore me, but I thought about giving them plane tickets to go to Rio and rent a house near the beach. “Do you want Edward and I to give you tickets to go to Rio and rent yourself a beach house there?” I asked. He smiled even wider and nodded. I sighed. “I have to talk with Edward before you two leave.” I muttered. He Laughed and the music changed. Edward got me back and now it was the time to ask him. “Edward?” I asked. He looked down into my eyes. “hmmm.” He muttered. “I want to ask you if, we can lend them money to go to Rio and rent a beach house. Is that ok for you?” I asked, scared that he might be angry with me. “If its for Nessie’s honeymoon, then, sure why not.” He said. I smiled and giggled. I hugged Edward tighter.

The wedding and the wedding party was over and now they were both leaving in a limo. They waved and hugged us before they left. I felt so happy for Nessie. A new adventure was going to start for her and Jacob. Katrina and Lauren was next to each other, waving. Katrina was holding EJ in her arms, sleeping. He was also drooling on the collar of her shirt but she didn’t mind at all. Lauren was crying all this time for the happy couples. Katerina and Kurt left when they waved and said their good byes. Nessie is going to be the best wife and probably mother ever. Edward and I ran back home to our cottage with EJ in my arms. I went to put EJ in his Cradle and went to be with Edward. “It was a long day today.” I said. He smiled at me and said: “hmm” We kissed and we stopped. “Its going to be a new adventure for Nessie now.” I said. He nodded in agreement. Nessie was going to live happily ever after like Edward and I have. Just hope that she doesn’t get any injuries.  

The End

I have a facebook page for my books!

https://www.facebook.com/writerMilena