Epilogue

Three years later...

BENJI POV

"Okay, how's this?", I ask, straightening out the picture frame in front of me.

"Perfect", she smiles. "I think that's the perfect spot for our wedding photo".

After my father died, my mother ended up taking over the company. Per my contact guidelines, I still wasn't married which meant that I didn't have any ownership of any of his projects. However as gift, my mother ended up giving me the Blair Hotel & Casino. A few months later, I met with investors and ended up selling the hotel with the exception that I stayed as the General Manager.

The money I received for it was a sizable amount and we saved it until I proposed and we married two years later. We found the perfect house close to the strip and just moved in.

VICTORIA POV

"Now we just have to put the other pictures up", I say, pointing to the packed boxes in the corner of the living room.

"Let's take a break first", he says. He runs over to me, picking me up in his arms. I wrap my legs around his waist as he presses his lips on mine.

After Benji sold the hotel, I continued to stay as a fire breather in the show. Jacob ended up finding a solo performance in another hotel and I became a solo act again.

Faye and I are very much best friends. We see each other at least once a week. She ended engaged to Paul and well, I've learned to accept him.

"Oh! Before we take a break, let's put up the one of me and Faye", I ask excitedly.

"Okay", Benji laughs. He walks over to the box labeled 'old photos' and rummages through the contents. "Found it", he says, pulling the photo out.

"Where do you want it?"

I look around the living room, trying to find an empty spot. "There", I say, pointing to a blank space by the entryway. "I think it would be perfect right when people walk in".

Benji grabs his hammer and nail, bringing the photo to the front. Once he finishes putting it up, he steps back. "What do you think?", he asks, crossing his arms.

I walk up behind him, my arms caressing his arms as I rest my head on his back. "You think it's too much?".

"No", he says. "I think this is the perfect spot for it".

He was right, it was the perfect spot. My mother had taken a photo of me and Faye in the place that we first met. I was wearing some weird jean jacket, while Faye had the frizziest ponytail and right in the middle was a big sign that read 'Sunset Mobile Park' in big, orange letters.

***

AUTHOR's NOTE:

I just want to say, THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH for reading my work! You guys are the best! I know you guys are sad that their story is over, but I have a new book in the works just for you all!

Please keep voting and commenting! ❤️❤️❤️

xoxo dc nash