chapter three♥

When you bottle things up it increases your breakdown
- Michael Smurf

I stared into his eyes and started laughing, i sighed out when i was through with my laughter and then i went to the kitchen to get water. Tyler entered behind me and took a seat as he started typing on his phone,he looked serious as ever get still goddamn sexy.

"So when are we going back to New York?" I asked taking a seat too on the kitchen counter, raising my knees up to comfort my self better with my glass in the other hand. He looked up at the way i sat obviously revealing my Victoria secret panties .

"Next month" he said dryly and continued typing am i not sexy enough??? . I nodded my head even though he wasn't looking and started playing with my nails. Ugh am too lazy to go upstairs and take my phone

"Can we like get a helper or someone to do things in this house?" I asked and he totally ignored me, I got down from the counter and went upstairs to get my beautiful phone. When i got back downstairs i sat on the counter and switched on my phone.

Wow 29873 messages from WhatsApp oh yeah!  I scrolled through my messages and saw an unknown number send me hey. I replied back with an hello and decided to face time my best friend Tina. It dialed for a while but she eventually picked it up.

On the phone;
Tina

"Hey" i said to her,she looked like a total mess with her stupid scattered hair.

"Roseeeee....i have missed you so much your so pretty now" she said looking at me with adoration.

"Awwn thanks, i do miss you too honey" i replied her with a puppy face

"Hows Tyler? And tell me all about your sex experience with him" oh shit! The phone is on speaker and now Tyler is looking directly at me.

"Uhm i think we should talk later...bye" not giving her a chance to talk i cut the call.

Tyler just huffed and took his phone before leaving the kitchen whats up with the attitude big guy? I started replying my messages and then i left the kitchen to join Tyler upstairs. He was on the bed with the TV on and the curtains down, his head was resting on the headboard with his body under a duvet.

"Whats wrong?" I asked getting on the bed,he looked at me and then the TV and still didn't reply me.

"So we are doing the silence battle right?" I asked and he ignored me again.

"We were fine hours ago and now we are home and you are all arrogant and bottle headed " i said and he ignored me again, well this time he increased the volume of the TV and relaxed properly okay then. I climbed on top of him and placed my legs at his side sitting right on his manhood.

Now i was obstructing him from seeing the TV and guess i won now. Bingo!, he looked at me and i looked back Into his amazing eyes before placing my warm lips on his. I accessed every corner of his mouth with my tongue and i made sure i bit his bottom lip a bit for payback.

His hands found their way to my waist and he slowly started taking it down to my ass, he was rubbing it as i kept kissing his amazing lips. He rose up my sweatshirt and pressed my ass a bit making me moan to his lips that were being tortured by me. Payback is a bitch

I removed my lips from his and sat properly on him before pushing my long black hair back. He looked dumbfounded and disappointed but i covered it all up by telling him.