chapter seventeen

To reveal a spotlight,I looked at him and everyone kept mute. I stared at the box looking for the gift but I saw nothing except a white light that was shining on the plain white wall.

"Seriously?" I asked with my arms crossed,The dog came out and stood beside me with its mouth open and her tutu on the floor as she sat confidently. He shrugged and then the lights went dim and the sound of 'perfect' by ed sheeran  caused all heads to turn. A big TV was turned on and I saw my baby pictures of me, back to when I started walking with my mom and dad clapping as I stumbled on my first step.

Then to me when I just entered my first grade, then a picture of me in high school with my braces on and my glasses placed on my nose while I flipped through a storybook, the other one was a video of my high school graduation when I was hugging my dad as he held my hand tight while I made my speech.

The next picture was in college when Jamal stuck fries in my hair and Tina tried eating it, The other one was when I was crying because I lost my bicycle,Then to my adding pictures with Tyler which made everyone scream then the other one was when I held Skye's finger in my hand while I breastfed her. Then the last one was when we were in the kitchen while Tyler held me in his arms while I liked down at Skye who was sleeping in my arms.

Everyone started whistling and clapping while the credits we watched, I turned to Tyler as water formed in my eyes while I kissed his lips. Everyone kept taking pictures and videos while I just remained in Tyler's arms silently.

"How did you get those pictures and videos?" I asks him almost like a whisper.

"I really don't know" he said and I kept on inhaling his smell, we were pulled apart from each other when Blake came to hug me wishing me a happy birthday. I smiled and went to cut the cake,I held Tyler's hand as I took a bite of one of the cakes.

I continued biting and made sure I tasted every one of the cakes, Tyler kept on whispering sweet words in my ear making me giggle. It was finally 3:15am and I was ready to go home, I told Tyler I was ready to go and he announced everyone that the party was over and minutes later people started leaving. The car boot was filled with gifts while I held Skye in my arms as we drove home.

"Thank you so much baby" I told Tyler since we were both at the back seat,

"You welcome munchkin" he said with a smile, Skye wriggle and started crying and I gave her toy to her but she threw it on Tyler's manhood making his face show all signs of discomfort, I let out a laugh at his face before breastfeeding Skye who was already silent.

"Sorry love" I said to him and laughed again. He glared at me then at Skye who was playing with my dress as her eyes were shut.

"You would be the one to suffer for this love" he said and I giggled, Skye kept on playing with my dress even though she was half sleeping, Tyler's phone light beeped and his friend told him to wish me a happy birthday. I wanted to also talk to his friend but Tyler complained about him seeing my boobs while I face timed him.

I rolled my eyes and soon he cut off the phone. He smiled at me and I closed my eyes while Skye kept on eating, When we got home Tyler carried Skye from me and I let the fucked up maid carry the gifts. I was exhausted and immediately I entered Tyler went to place Skye in her crib.

I removed my dress and quickly packed my hair while I wiped my makeup off and I dressed up in my pyjamas and went to bed. Tyler joined me a while later and placed his arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

~~~~~~~~~

The next morning I woke up to soft hands all over my face, I was about to slap the hands off but I knew that wasn't Tyler's smell it smelt like a baby-. I opened my eyes immediately and say Skye's fingers in my hair while she tried to put some in her mouth,Tyler pulled her mouth away and she almost fell from Tyler hands which almost gave me an heart attack.