Chapter nineteen

Tyler came back at night after I tucked Skye into bed,He opened the door slowly and locked it behind him. He looked guilty and it was very evident on his face especially, His pink coloured long sleeve shirt had a bright red lipstick stain on and he tried quickly removing it thinking I was already asleep.

"Where are you coming from Tyler Williams?" I asked getting up from the bed with my hands crossed.

"Oh U-Uhm Babe! Yo-you are a-awake" he said nervously and tried to hug me but I pushed him back making his head hit the nearest wall.

"You sucker! You are cheating,Knowing fully you are married and as well a father! Must you be an asshole all the time? Why are you so delusional? I really thought we were going to make the marriage work but I was deeply wrong! Fuck you Tyler!" I said with a nervous and emotionless laugh before I walked out of the room.

~~~~~~~

Days have passed and has been followed by weeks and I still haven't spoken to Tyler, I just wanted to hold him and kiss him. I really miss him I really do. I have been going to the restaurant daily to keep myself busy

I was at Tina's house while we both talked about Jacob and her being pregnant.

"I really don't know what to do! He hates and he doesn't want kids....now am just a fuckbuddy who is now pregnant with his son!" She cried while I placed her face on my shoulder and rubbed her back.

"Its okay T" I said to her while I kept rubbing her back.

"He called things off yesterday night,I really don't know what I was thinking! I thought he would change like Tyler did for you" she cried harder while I kept saying soft words to her like I would do for Skye.

"He is just extremely nervous that's all" I told her and she removed her face from my shoulder and rubbed her eyes dry.

"Its fine,I would be fine....You just go meet Tyler and sort things out with him please" Tina begged and this wasn't the right time to argue with her.

"I can't leave you in this condition" I said but she pushed me up

"Go now!" She yelled and I stood up and placed Skye in her stroller and walked us to the car while we drove back home.

When we got home Tyler was on the phone, I quietly placed Skye in her playroom with a pacifier in her mouth and I went back to meet Tyler whose back was facing me while he spoke on his phone shirtless. I walked closer to him and pulled the phone out of his hands and he turned to face me with a soft expression.

He was about to say something but I captured his lips in mine before he could say anything,I placed his phone on the bar table which was beside us and I slowly rubbed his back making him groan in pleasure. I used my fingers to scratch his back a bit making him feel the pain I felt when he cheated on me.

His hands slowly held my ass cheeks and he squeezed them softly making me go closer to him and rake my hands in his hair,My free hand went below him and played with the band of basketball shorts he had on.

I pulled away when I remembered I left Skye alone in the room,I walked and picked her from the ground while her eyes were already puffy since she had been crying since. I went back to meet Tyler and he kept looking anywhere except from me.

"Why are you suddenly nervous ?" I asked him while I slowly rubbed Skye's back to stop her crying.

"Am really sorry Rose,I was drunk and the slut took advantage of me" He said and his eyes showed sincerity. I know its weird to say but the first day I knew he wasn't going to cheat on me again.

"Its okay. But promise it won't happen again" I said and he crossed his hands around his chest. I smiled and pecked his lips while he took Skye from me and pecked her little cheeks.

"Do you know she is already four months old" I said and he smiled at Skye then at me.

"She looks so little" Tyler said as he rubbed her head.

"I know right" I replied to Tyler making him smile.

••••••••
Short chapters right?
Exams are coming up that's why😦
But guess what😀
Next chapter is loading💃