Chapter fourteen

It was 7:41pm and I was in Skye's room cooing her to sleep as her rocked her in my hands when the door opened gently and Arabelle screamed waking Skye up fully.

"Auntie Rose" she said and i stood up to hug the little girl whose legs were wrapped around my legs. I placed Skye on my shoulder and held Belle's hand as we walked downstairs to meet Kelly and Jamal. They were talking to Tyler and Blake who was laughing at something Tyler said.

The last time i saw Tyler laugh was months back,I hugged Kelly and she took Skye from me and gently pecked her cheek. Skye blinked at the sudden noise that was being heard and she started stretching on Kelly. Kelly kept on cooing her till she finally stayed still.

"She is finally three months" Jamal said as he looked at her brown orbs which weren't opened clearly.

"I know right,and where is Tony?" I asked searching the room. Tony was Kellys son,Remember she was pregnant months back.

"He's with his grandma" he said shrugging and Kelly scoffed.

"I told you i didn't forget him" Kelly said as she gently rubbed Skye's back. I felt a little tap on my leg and i looked down at Belle.

"Yes honey" i said stooling down to her height.

"mommy left Tony with Grandma when we were coming" she said and started giggling before running to the back of Tyler's legs. I smiled at how cute she was and i looked up to meet Tyler's gaze for the first time in months. Things have changed,Tyler hasn't had sex with me for about 10 months and he slept on the couch while I slept on the bed.

Skye's sneezing brought me back to reality as i took her away from Kelly. "I would be back shortly,i really need to feed her" i said and quickly went to her room. I placed her on my lap and started breastfeeding her.

"You know,I miss your father very much. I don't know what came over him,he just hates me all of a sudden. You might be a mistake to him but you are the best gift i would ever receive" i said softly and talked to her like how my mom talks to me.

I played with her curly and full brown hair,her hair is pretty much for her age. I looked at her adoringly and heard the door open with Tyler walking in. We haven't had a real conversation in months, I don't know how am going to face him. Why is he here?

"I don't hate you or this,Rose" Tyler said pointing to Skye. Tears welled up in my eyes as he spoke

"Her name is Skye" i said almost like a whisper. He gave a sarcastic laugh and walked closer to me making me to cover her face a bit with my shirt.

"You got pregnant so you could inherit my wealth right? What Teddy said was true months back" he said and stood right in front of me.

"No,it wasn't tensional" i said as the tears spilled down my face dropping on my baby's face. She wriggled a bit but soon kept calm.

"Then why did you get pregnant huh?" He asked as he laughed bitterly.

" Don't blame me for it all, It wasn't my fault you didn't always use a condom" I said like a whisper thinking he didn't hear,He raked his hands through his hair as reality poured on him.

"Am sorry Rose" he said and i was beyond amazed

"Its fine actually" i said and he nodded before bending down to look at Skye whose lips were still on my nipples, he removed the shirt i used to cover her face and placed it behind her small face.

"She is beautiful,just like you" he said and i couldn't believe it. He just complimented me after years and also my baby. He hated me couple of minutes ago.