chapter ten

Rose's POV

I kept on taking pictures and videos while i posted them on my instagram story, When Tyler came out of the bathroom and he was through dressing up I called him to take a selfie with me. Using Snapchat i turned Tyler's lips to mine and kissed it while i took the picture,luckily Tyler didn't know.

It was another picture of him when he was typing on his phone and he looked goddamn sexy with full seriousness. I posted those two pictures on my instagram page using only the love emoji. The picture went viral and everyone started commenting and adding thoughts on the picture.

I was scrolling through search when i saw a picture of me sleeping in the jet with my face beautiful? I know its weird but the picture was beautiful. I smiled when i noticed it was Tyler that posted it. He had over 2 million likes and 97,567 comments.

I also had followers on instagram but not up to the 17.3 million followers Tyler had,I had just 6.2 followers not like i care though. But most of his followers were hot ladies and amazingly handsome men.

"You are the talk of the net" Tyler said and i looked at him while he had a smirk on. How?

"They think you are pregnant,look around the paintings in this room is all pink and white. So they think we are expecting a girl" he said chuckling. I rolled my eyes but it was really true, anyone would think am pregnant. One: its being long since i posted anything personally all posts were just from fan pages. But i finally posted in a pink and white room!

How wise of you Rose.

I groaned and hit my legs on the floor,there was no need to delete the post since everyone had seen it. I stood up from the bed and paced round the room as i thought of what i could do.

"Stop being a baby,you can easily make a video of you saying you aren't pregnant and then post it on your instagram" Tyler said and rolled his eyes. Brilliant! After making about five videos i settled on the one i looked best in and then i posted it.

Finally the stupid rumor was over and i was relieved. The rest of the family had gotten back, i knew from the screams of excitement outside our room. It was already 9:45pm in and it was time for the family dinner. I was looking for what to wear in my box but i finally settled for the clothes i had on.

I walked out of the room with my phone in my hands as i replied some comments, I got to where everyone was eating and i sat on the seat next to Tyler. My gaze was still on my phone as everyone spoke randomly,i placed my right leg on the seat while i put my hands on it as i typed. Yes i was wearing joggers.

I looked around and everyone was dressed in cocktail dresses and suits,why bother about makeup and clothes when its just within the family?ugh!

"Table manners" Teddy said as she rolled her eyes in my direction. I guess what i said the other day didn't ring into her brain. "baby, remember low lives are so disgusting. Its unfortunate we have one on this table. I guess her name is Rose or something" she said acting like she was thinking.

That does it.

I stood up from my seat and i saw her shiver with fear before covering it up. "Can someone please take the child into the room" i yelled and Kate,my mother and Tyler's dad left leaving the table for just me,Tyler,Blake and Teddy.

Teddy quickly went to Blake's back and i pushed Blake away with just a trial,My palm collided with her left cheek leaving my finger prints on it. I grabbed her by her hair and beat the hell out of her,she fell on the floor and i sat on top of her hitting her mercilessly. Luckily,Tyler came to grab me from the back with one hand.

My hair was still everywhere and Teddy was whimpering on the ground. I took the glass of wine and poured it on her face ruining her makeup.

"You bitch,try shit with me again and i promise you won't see your pussy again" i kept on taking wine glasses and pouring it on her face until Tyler placed me on his shoulder and took my phone from the table before walking us to the room. He threw me on the bed angrily and stared into my fuming eyes.

" Why do you find joy in disgracing me? Why are you always bitchy beside Teddy? Why do you act like a low classed whore when you see Teddy?" He asked getting close to me with each question.

"Why are you always silent when the hoe begins her madness" i asked and stood up from the bed. He was now the one backing out. I just scoffed and started packing up my bags. Tyler looked at me shocked and i pushed him with my shoulder as i dragged my suitcase out of the room.

Holding my phone tight in my hands i refused to let tears spill from my eyes. I walked past my mom and the rest of the family even Teddy who was being comforted by Blake and Kate.

"Rose!Rose!! Where the fuck are you going?" Tyler asked running behind me to grab my suitcase. I turned and used the case of my phone to hit his chest and i slapped his hard chest with all the strength i had in me.

"Leave me alone!" I said and grabbed my suit case back from him before running into the car that brought us. 'To the jet' I told the driver and he nodded before he drove off. I looked out of the window and i saw Tyler's face,Pain written all over it. I looked to his side and i saw Teddy whimpering as Blake kissed her hair.

I passed the paps since it was 10:19pm and entered straight into the jet not for once looking back. I couldn't sleep,i just looked at the dark sky and tears fell freely from my face.

••••••••••
Sorry for the short chapter.
Should Rose have reacted that way?
Find out more in the next chapter....

1089 words