Twenty nine

I opened Skye's bottle of milk and handed it over to her before we came down from the car, Paparazzi kept taking pictures and I was shocked when Skye started waving her hands as we passed to enter the studio where Tyler was recording his latest song.

Skye held her milk bottle hard in her hand and she kept walking with pride and she smiled as we entered the
studio. When I entered I sat Skye on my lap and placed my handbag beside me on the table while I looked at how handsome Tyler was when he sang.

I brought out my phone and started videoing Tyler, I muted the song he was singing and posted it on my instagram.

"Momma, look at daddy" Skye said as she pointed to Tyler who was oblivious to us being there with him.

"Daddy's handsome right?" I asked her as I adjusted her two buns.

"Howsome'" She  repeated, trying to get what I said making me laugh. When Tyler stopped singing, he walked to us and Skye stood up from my lap and jumped on him as she pulled his beard and hid her face in Tyler's neck.

"She looks too casual but you look sexy" Tyler said as he pecked my lips. I looked at Skye's dressing and I saw nothing wrong in it. I dressed her up in a simple blue jumpsuit with red and white stripes at the sides and wore her white flip flops.

While I wore a simple black and white striped mid thigh straight dress with spaghetti straps and my simple white flip flops.

"Well thanks" I said and adjusted his collar. I smiled when I smelt his cologne making him raise his brows in confusion.

"Its the smell of your Cologne" I said from where I sat and I almost laughed as Tyler kept pulling his beard out of Skye's grip.

"Let's go." I said and stood up. Tyler followed behind me after I carried my handbag, The paparazzi were still there and I ignored them as I strolled with long strides to the car. I buckled my seat belt and few seconds later Tyler came in with Skye whispering something in his ear.

We drove straight back home and through the ride, Skye kept singing rhymes.

|||||||||

Today was Tyler's birthday, everyone had planned a surprise party for him at 8:00pm. I woke up early and started baking cupcakes for just me, Tyler and Skye.

"Happy birthday daddy" I heard Skye's tiny voice say making me turn to see him dressed in his pyjamas.

"Thanks alot baby" Tyler said pecking Skye's cheeks. He turned to face me but I did like I didn't see him and turned back to my cupcakes. Tyler walked to my back and wrapped his hands on my waist with Skye still in his arms.

I turned and removed his hands before walking out of the kitchen. Wondering why am acting like this? Its part of the plan to act like I don't care then I would suddenly show up art his party with his birthday gift.

I went back to the kitchen minutes later and put of the oven. Skye was on her high chair while Tyler fed her cereal. I pulled out the cupcakes and placed Skye's in front of her. I walked back to the room to shower, I changed to a simple plain baggy shirt and a black joggers and tied my hair in a messy bun.

Hours had passed and I hadn't spoken to Tyler which was killing me inside, and he also didn't come to me. It was 8:15pm when Blake showed up at the front door telling Tyler to let them go to a club meanwhile Blake was taking Tyler to his surprise party.

As soon as Tyler left I started doing my makeup. I wore a plain white see through tight dress with spaghetti straps and a split that stopped right at the beginning of my right lap. I paired it with my black strapped heels and my long black hair was left in long curls. Not to forget, I wore the black g-string Tina gave me.