twenty-three

Rose's prov

I woke up very early in the morning and I stood up with sleepy eyes. I entered the shower and had my bath before brushing my teeth.

I oiled my skin when I got to our room and used my antiperspirant. I tied my robe and went to Skye's room.

I picked her up even though she was still sleeping and I adored her cuteness.

Right from her four months of existence she already had her lashes long and curled not to add her brown short hair curls.

Her eyes were as brown as mine but the curls she had was from Tyler. Her nose was the size of a button and her cheeks weren't chubby but cute to play with.

She stirred in my hands and I quickly adjusted her before sitting down to carry her properly.

Her lashes opened slowly and she was now staring at me. She used her fingers to trace my hair and she curled her finger around it.

She pulled my hair a bit and her lips went up in a smile as she revealed her gummy teeth.

She was toothless and it made her even more adorable.

"Hey baby" I said in a motherly tone to her as I flashed her my smile and she started giggling.

"You are so adorable" I said and pecked her cheek which made her giggle more. She hit my stomach with her tiny legs cause of her giggles and I just smiled.

After breast feeding her, I had her bath and dressed her up before placing her back in her crib to sleep.

Her lips started wobbling before she started stretching her hands to me, all of a sudden tears filled the room.

I picked her up and placed her on my shoulder before patting her back and taking her out of the room.

I walked back to our room and Tyler was still  asleep. I placed Skye on my chest as I laid beside Tyler on the bed. My hands supported her back to avoid her from falling.

A while later Tyler woke up cause of the ringing of his phone. I heard him curse before placing the phone on his ear.

After few times of exchanging words he stood up and went straight into the shower. He came back minutes later in just his towel while Skye was still feeding.

"Morning" I said to him as he dried his hair.

"Morning." He replied shortly and continued drying his hair. When he was through he combed it and wore his boxers.

"Where are you off to?" I asked as I looked at the way he was oiling his back.

"An interview." He replied shortly again. He wore his long sleeve white shirt and tucked it in his black suit pants before wearing his suit jacket.

He wore his black socks and then his already polished black shoes.

"Guess your leaving already right?" I asked as I removed my boob from Skye's mouth and adjusted her on my left hand.

"Yeah. Mind coming?" He asked.

"I would have loved to but what about Skye?" I asked and bopped Skye.

"Your mom." He said and I nodded before standing up to give her to him.

"What should I wear?" I asked Tyler who was playing with Skye's nose.

"Something casual." He replied. I settled for a black short dress with zippers at the end of the two sides of the dress and paired it with my yellow heels.

I straightened my hair and applied a bit of makeup before grabbing my black bag and my phone.

" am ready" I announced to Tyler who was typing on his phone and Skye was pulling his hair.