chapter seven♥

A rough make out session is the best way of expressing anger
- Paula Dawson

As soon as we get home Tyler hurriedly opened the door leaving all the bags im the car and came to the other side to scoop me up from the seat. He turned the house doorknob and luckily it was opened, we heard whistles of someone singing and i knew it was the slut he just hired. He placed me properly on his hands before carrying me to the bedroom.

He started removing his clothing and i just sat on the bed watching is every move, he was just too perfect. The eight packs or six packs? Whatever, the amazing face and manhood not to talk of the mind blowing sex. He walked to the bed and laid down in only his boxers as he pulled me close to his face as he moved up till his head reached the headboard. Just as he was about to kiss me i removed my face and he furrowed his brows together.

I used my palm to massage his manhood through his boxers making him close his eyes slowly and let out a deep grunt. I removed his manhood from his boxers and started palming him slowly, his grunt made my panties extraordinarily wet and i slowly opened my mouth and took him in.

I sucked on his manhood as i palmed him fast while he closed his eyes and placed on hand on my hair packing it in a ponytail. I kept on taking him in and his grunts became deeper and deeper making me know he was close i used my hand to massage his balls in an 'up and down' movement before i removed my lips from his little mam to undress.

He opened his eyes slowly and hissed at the sight of me removing my shorts, i threw my panties on the floor making my shorts follow process before i slowly started sitting on his manhood. His moans were so goddamn sexy making me more horny. He placed his hands by my sides and i slowly started riding him with my hands placed on his shoulders. I couldn't make a sound since he hated moans but the torture was way too much.

I kept on riding him fast and hard while i took one hand away from Tyler's shoulder to cover my mouth. He steadied my pace when i was getting way too fast, his hands became tight on my hips while i looked at his closed eyes.

"Please stay this way" he said as he started grinding his hips into me slowly, i couldn't help it anymore "Tyler please" i moaned and regretted it. Immediately he opened his eyes faster than a flash and looked me dead in the eyes "I told you no moans" he said getting angry "i couldn't help it,am sorry" i said and he slapped my bare ass hard.

We remained in that position for minutes without moving while I took the time to kiss his amazing soft lips. He finally pulled out and his cum was leaking on the towel he had placed under him before we started having sex. I felt empty and a bit sore when he pulled out, i didn't move i just rested on his chest and closed my eyes.

Hours later Tyler was awake with his eyes staring on my naked body,he smiled at me when i looked up at him. I pecked his lips and was about to get up from his body but he held me still.

"Stay this way" he whispered and i nodded,i started playing with his hair since i didn't know what to do but i stopped when i felt Tyler's fingers working in my clitoris not again!

"Tyler please am tired" i said but he ignored me as his fingers kept going in and out of my sore place. Yes, i was enjoying it but i was also in pain still. He raised me up a bit and went down to lick my pussy, his tongue kept going faster and faster while his fingers were still performing wonders.

I started shaking in pleasure but he held me by my hips to keep me still, I was basically sitting on his head while he used his mouth to form circles. He came up a while later and licked me dry,he carried me to the shower and started scrubbing my body for me since i was too tired to even walk.