Chapter eight♥

The glam of a woman is making other women jealous
-Henry Lionshin

Authors note:  Am so sorry but time would have to skip to evening for this chapter,am so excited to share this with you... *kisses*

Tonight was going to be the biggest night for Tyler, he was going to perform live at New York's biggest hall for about 3,000 people. Well since the time was 7:54pm and the concert was to start by 8:00, Tyler had gone for the concert while i was at home scrolling through my phone

Not like i didn't want to go to the concert or anything like that but my dress was delayed till 8:02 and since the time isn't up to that yet i would have to seat and do nothing. By exactly 8:02 my dress was brought by my designer and makeup artiste.

"Oh my,lets get started. Lola,pola and Dola get started immediately!" He commanded and i let out a laugh. I sat in front of my dressing mirror as Pola got my hair done and Lola started with my makeup while Dola was fixing my nails there was no way i could make it before 10:00 when the concert would be over.

Once i was through with my hair,makeup and nails... I walked up to my designer and he held out a plain nude dress with spaghetti straps, i had no time to complain so i slipped on the dress quickly and let Pola zip up for me, Oh yeah the name of my designer is Raphael. He handed me a beautiful blocked nude with an amazing pair of nude clutch purse.

"Thank you so much you guys,lets get going" i said quickly and took my phone,a bubble gum pack, My ATM card and my nude lipstick. I walked into Tyler's black Porsche and we started the drive to Tyler's concert.

"How do you feel?" Raphael asked as i adjusted the strap of my dress.

"Am so curious to know about the concert, so i like feel nervous and very anxious" he let out a short laugh and we spoke about a lot of things before we finally got there. Paps filled the place and the driver stopped for us to get down before driving to the reserved parking space.

Getting down paps fired compliments and questions at me but i just waved at them and entered through the back door. I could hear Tyler's booking voice through the microphone as he sang along with everyone cheering and singing too.

I entered the concert climbing the stairs where all the celebrities were seated as they cheered for Tyler. I could see Blake and his bitchy girlfriend. I sat at the plain white seat which was reserved for me, i took out my phone and i saw Tina's massage

Tina: Bitch how is it going? - 8:19

Me: absolutely fine,i just have this mad crazy ass tight dress on which is making my ass alot more bigger than i used to see it.-8:23

Tina: oh welcome to the whore world... -8:23

Me: Lol....What a way to cheer me up bff-8-23

Tina: that's y i love u baby-8:24

Me: So wyd-8:24

Tina: Am watching Tyler's live performance of  course...smh-8:24

Me: k-8:25

Tina: He looks goddamn sexy when singing, if he wasn't urs i promise u he would have being mine..-8:25

Me: back off my man-8:25