chapter nine

I saw the sight of the whole family sitting on our long dinning table,when they saw me everyone stopped eating and all eyes were on me. What the fuck is going on? . My mother stood up and came to hug me tight as she pecked my cheek.

"Mother,i have missed you so much" i said hugging her really tight. I let go and walked to the table were I was greeted warmly except from Teddy and her monster son. Tyler brought out my seat which was next to him and i sat after muttering a thank you.

"Oh my Rose,you look so fat now" Tyler's mom,Kate teased

" Or are you pregnant?" She said and wiggled her brow, i smiled and quickly shook my head the negative. She laughed and her husband joined her. I placed my fork inside my plate and started digging into my Chinese food.

"Rose the family would be taking a vacation tomorrow morning,and it would be nice if you could take a leave off work for three days" Blake said as he finishing gulping his wine glass.

"Uhm i don't think that would be possibl-" i was cut short by Teddy's outburst.

"Blake i told you she was useless,there is no need to add her on the family trip. And besides,listen here bitch. Don't think you are really a part of this family cause you are nothing but a low life scumbag who is after Tyler's wealth" She said and Kate took Benjamin out of the dinning room. Everywhere was silent even my mom couldn't blink,i was expecting Tyler to do something but he just sipped his wine and looked away.

"As i was saying,you are a whore who is looking for a way to get pregnant for Tyler and get all his properties! i know you very well bitch you-" I cut her short with my right palm on her cheek making everyone stand up with shocked faces.

I threw my wine on her dress and pushed my chair to the back making it screech on the tiled floor.

"Listen and listen well Bubblegum whore, I think its time to ring this into your ears. I am not going to listen to anymore of your rants and epistles of bullshit! You just run your mouth like a duckling seeking attention. What annoys me the most is the stupid lashes you have that is as fake as your fucked up self! Tyler might be your ex or whatever but seriously, Two flying fucks aren't given."I passed my dirty napkin to her and said.

"Don't forget to throw this when you get to the trash, Cause that's where you belong. Bitch!" I said finally and picked my purse before walking out of the dinning area leaving everyone with shocked faces except from Tyler who just followed behind me looking normal.

"Nice scenario" Tyler said with a glare and stood in my way.

"Tyler please not now" I said to him with a glare. He just chuckled and before I could process what was going on I felt my hand on his right cheek. His face turned red and I looked at my hand not believing what I just did

"Am so sorry baby" I said to Tyler and when I tried to use my hand to rub his cheek he held my worst tight and dropped it down before walking back to the house.