chapter eleven

Rose's pov

Days have passed and Tyler wasn't back home,no calls not even one message. Even my mom didn't try to reach me,I sat on the sofa in the living room with an ice cream bowl in between my laps as i watched mean girls. It was past 8 in the night and i just had dinner, the door bell rang and i hurriedly went to open the door thinking it was Tyler.

"Justin am so glad you came" i said and threw my hands around him, I hugged him tight and let the tears in my eyes rush down on his suit.

"Its okay,Do you really want to talk about it" he asked and i nodded the positive, I followed him inside the house and sat down on the couch making him sit next to me. I looked like an highschool girl who just broke up with her boyfriend.

I was dressed in a blue long sleeve oversize shirt and blue oversized sweatpants,i had to roll it on my waist thrice before it was my size not to talk of my hair that was in a messy bun and my face which had all evidence that i have been crying.

"He hasn't called or messaged me" i said and took a spoonful of ice cream as i let tears pour from my eyes.

"Its fine,Have you eaten?" He asked and i nodded,he smiled at me before picking up his phone that was ringing. He looked nervous so he stood up and waved at me before walking out of the door. Just great!

He left his other phone and a message popped from the screen.

come out the door... To : Rose

i was scared,i went into the kitchen and took a pan before holding Justin's phone tight in my left hand. Another message popped the screen

Walk to the backyard...To: Rose

I followed instructions and everyone was standing there,Shouting 'surprise'. My mom, Tyler,Kate everyone even Tina!

"Rose!!" Tina screamed and came to hug me. I looked like shit and everyone stood there looking clean and in their best clothes. I still didn't let go of the pan in my hand

"Tina! I have missed you so much" i squealed and hugged her really tight.

"Not as much as i have missed you" Tina said and Tyler came into the picture asking for permission from Tina before taking me into the house but not before Tina winked at me.

When we entered Tyler looked sorry from the depth of his heart. He was in a blue suit with a white inner with his long black tie while his hair was neatly combed.

"What do you want?" I asked in a bored tone

"Am sorry for that night Rose, I just got angry over nothing and look what i got you" He brought out a little box from his pocket. He is going to propose again!!!!! When he opened the box it was a tiny pen, very small yet it was shining with pink glitters.

"Awwn thank you so much" i said collecting the box from him,even though i was expecting a ring

"Anything for you...munchkin" I smiled at him and kept looking at the little pen,what was this about? I just hugged him and he held my hand as we went back outside. Barbeque was already made. Am so bad at security and i didn't even know. Well,its the guards work to do that though.

Tina kept talking about all i have missed, she said being married am now the talk of the city and She doesn't see me as before. We kept talking and she finally opened up to me when Justin came to tell me everything was a surprise that she was into Justin.