Chapter twelve

I stared at her for a while and when Kate looked at where my gaze was and then Kate stood up. "Am out of here!" I said and started walking back to the car. I saw Tyler and i used my elbow to hit his rib, I entered the car and buckled my seat belt telling the driver to take me to my mom's.

When the driver was reversing the whole family had come out. And started shouting for the driver to stop but instead i told him to speed out of the compound. When we got to my mom's place i came down from the car and went straight inside.

I could smell my mom's baked cookies and i walked to the kitchen to see her in her apron with her black hair falling off her back and her shirt filled with flour.

"Hey mom" i said and she turned back frightened. She placed her hand on her chest and breathed out quickly.

"Rose,you scared me. Please i do need help with these cookies" she told me and i grabbed am apron from the shelf while i tied it to my body and started adding frostings to the cookies each. When we were through we went into her bedroom to talk.

"So the cat fell of the tree" she said and i laughed from the depth of my heart this time.

"That was hilarious" i said when my mom finished talking about her encounter with a street cat.

"How is Tyler?" She asked and i sighed out.

"mom i don't know whats wrong with me, I get jealous over little things and i feel like he is going to dump me for a girl one day" i said with my head bowed.

"Look honey,Your father was just like Tyler. He always had girls in a snap and i would have to bear the sound of him and another girl in the room next to mine every night, he treated me like a slave in the house. But guess what? He respected me,He loved me and he gave me the best gift in life,You." I sniffed in my tears and my mother placed an arm over my shoulder as she pulled me close.

"So you mean Tyler loves me?" I asked her and she nodded with full guarantee

"This is how it all starts,He would treat you like crap one day,Give you all the sweetest names, have a mind blowing sex with you and the other minute he tells people he loves you....that what happened to me and your father" she said and i noticed Tyler has done everything.

"I love you mom" i said to her and she smiled at me.

"I love you too baby" she said and pecked my hair. I stood up from her bed and when i checked the time it was past 7

"mom i need to get going" she nodded and just as i was about to go, i felt like vomiting. I threw my phone on the bed and ran to the bathroom throwing up all the contents in me.

"Honey whats wrong?" Mom asked as I washed my mouth.

"I don't know,i just felt dizzy all of a sudden and i had to throw up" i said resting my ass on the sink,my moms face lit up in delight as she held both my hands in hers,

"You are going to be a mother" she said smiling no no no

"Excuse me?" I said acting like i didn't here that.

"We are expecting a baby" She said and left the bathroom,few minutes later she came back with a box and brought out a pregnancy test. I have to do this...i must not get pregnant

No!!! I was pregnant.

I looked at my mom who was very happy and i just stood there like a fool staring at the result in my hands.

"Mom please lets get to the hospital,i need to do a real test" i said and ran downstairs in my heels, I entered the car and when my mom entered i told the driver to take me to an hospital. Getting down from the car i kept the tears tight in my eyes.