twenty five

When we landed we took the cars to the club since we had already changed to normal clothes. We entered the club and to our surprise everywhere was empty and the place smelt only of manly colognes. The only sound in the club was the throaty deep laughter coming from men.

We walked slowly to the place where laughter erupted from and we saw our men drinking wines while they talked about things with our kids placed on the floor with their toys while three old women watched over them.

The first gaze to notice our presence was Jackson. He stared for a while and the other men didn't even bother to look at where his gaze was.

Tina just ran to his arms and hugged him, making the other men look our direction. I just turned and went to meet Skye who was putting her doll in her little mouth.

"Hey baby, momma's back" I said and played with her cheeks while hugging her to my body. She giggled and pulled my hair since my hair was freely on my back, she threw her doll on the floor and put my hair in her mouth.

"No baby, no no no" I said to her and she looked like she wanted to cry. " awwn my little S wants to cry" I said and she smiled. I felt a pair of arms wrap my waist from behind and my nostrils were filled with his amazing expensive smell.

"I missed you so much" he said to my ear and I dropped Skye back on the ground making me bend a little.

"Not as much as I missed you" I said and turned to face him. His mustache was back and his hair was messy, he wore a simple grey hoodie and grey sweatpants. Before I knew it he claimed by lips and pulled me closer. Before things could get deep I pulled away remembering we had little kids on the floor.

"Let's leave." He said and I let out a small laugh.

"Not yet, besides we just got back remember?" I said and he groaned before taking my hand. We walked back to the table were everyone was already talking.

After taking for a while south the others, Tyler got a phone call and he had to go meet his manager.

"Don't wait up, I would meet you both at home" Tyler said when he was about to leave. Hours later we all left the club and went to our various houses. When Skye and I got home, I changed her diaper and had her bath. I wore her pyjamas for her and placed her in her crib.

I sighed when I was finally through with Skye and I went downstairs to get dinner ready. After cooking for so long Tyler still hadn't come yet. I kept waiting till I slept off on the couch. The next morning, I woke up and when I opened my eyes it wasn't my room.

Then it clicked! Tyler didn't come home yesterday. I was so angry, I stood up from the couch and went to the kitchen to see the food I cooked still on the table. I walked to our room angrily and showered, I combed my hair that was curled and wore a simple green spaghetti body hugging dress.

I went to Skye's room and quickly showered for her before placing her back in her crib after breast feeding her since she slept off.

I walked back downstairs and placed the food I cooked in the fridge. I cleared the kitchen and went to the living room to watch TV. While watching Riverdale,the door bell rung and I paused the movie and went to open the door.

Tyler walked in dressed in ironed new clothes and he smelt as good as always.

"Where were you yesterday,Tyler?" I asked and he turned to face me with a bored expression.

"Look Rose, this isn't the time to question me" he said and raked his hand on his hair.

" oh please save me that shit, where the fuck did you go to?" I asked getting more angry.