Authors note| Chapter thirteen

MUST READ!!!!

am so sorry guys to stop you from continuing the story but this is very important.....

'''''''
Rose was staring at her hands when Tyler held the test results in his hand looking furious, He was looking like he was ready to kill and just as he started moving close to Rose with the test results in his hand Rose felt nauseous and everything in her vision became black.

There is a bit of time flies and the story might start from when Rose has already given birth.....it goes this way

~~~~~
Rose would travel to Cleaveland after waking up at the hospital with the beeping sound that echoed the room, Tyler's attitude would change towards her and he would turn into a cold, arrogant and self centred husband. Tyler changed completely, even the press noticed he wasn't going out with me like before but anytime he had an interview he would either say 'private life or We are absolutely still the same just that we have a plus one in the family'

It was annoying to Rose so she travelled and came back to the house after giving birth to Skye Cornell Williams.

What do you think would happen in chapter fourteen....comment and the best comment gets a free lunch with me😉 or my number....You must not cheat.....let the game begin!

Please don't be angry I didn't write about Rose's pregnancy. Am really bad at writing about pregnant scenes or how she eates\looks😳

How bout I quit writing and we go to the next chapter💠