Chapter 11

Sierra's p.o.v
After last nights antics, we finally arrived in work. 4 hours late!

As we enter the building I see the same receptionist gawking at Nate. I'm immediately distracted when I see Scarlet my best friend next to her.

Scarlet was on holiday for a while and she's finally returned to work.

I release myself from Nates embrace and run around the counter, jumping into her arms.

"I've missed you!" I squeal loudly.

She laughs and pulls me in tighter whispering
"We have a lot to catch up on." She nods implicitly at Nate. My cheeks flush as I think about what to tell her.

An annoying voice wakes me from my daydream.

"You can't be behind here." The annoying receptionist says to me. I swear one day I'll learn her name.

I feel warm hands wrap round my waist and that's when I realise Nate was now behind me.

He pulls me closer before turning to face to face her.

"You're fired Miss Knightley." He simply said as if it was nothing.

She goes to argue back but something about Nates demeanour made her hesitate.

"Start packing your things. I want you finished by the end of the day." With that he grabbed my hand signalling my leave.

I say a quick goodbye to Scarlet before heading towards the elevator.

//
After finishing all the files; ordering Nates diaries into alphabetical order, replying to some emails and organising meetings: I receive an email.

'Book a room at a hotel in New York.' Weird. Nate must have a meeting there.

'Your room's booked sir.' I respond.

'Our room.'

What? He wants me to go to New York with him? Obviously I know that as his personal assistant i might have to travel with him, but why did I only book one room?

I decide not to overthink things and just get back to work. 'Only 3 more hours to go.'' I sigh.

//
I decided to stay later today as we arrived so late, I was behind on jobs all day.

I sink into my chair before the phone went off.

"Come to my office miss Blake." Nates low voice commanded.

I slowly stand up trying to dictate what mood Nate's In based on his tone. I collect my stuff and slowly shut the door behind me, locking it.

I knock on the door loudly clearly startling him as I hear something fall to the floor.

Instead of telling me to come in like he usually does, he opens the door for me and directs me to the chair infront of his desk.

I take a seat and then follow Nate with my eyes as he rounds his desk then taking his seat.

"Why did you want me here. . . Sir?" I ask in a low tone making his eyes turn dark.

"Sir... very.. Ermm-" he clears his throat before continuing. "Professional Miss Blake."

I roll my eyes at him without meaning too. Honestly it's just a habit.

He stands up and make his way towards the door, locking it.

I then feel his breath on the back of my neck, daring me to make another move.

"Roll your eyes at me again." He warns, seductively.