Chapter 12

Sierra's p.o.v
The trip to NewYork was around the corner. In fact it was in exactly 5 hours. We have to leave Nates place at 4am and I'm still awake trying to pack.

I'd been extremely busy helping Nate pack that I completely forgot I had to pack myself. I've never travelled to NewYork. I don't even know what to pack.

I decide to stop over thinking it and pack 3 bikinis, 7 dresses (just in case), 5 matching outfits, a collection of heels and flats, lingerie sets and toiletries.

///

3:30am. I decide to take a hot shower to relieve some of the stress from planning the trip. I let my hair fall into their natural, loose curls. I apply some natural makeup to enhance my appearance and cover the bags I had.

After finishing in the bathroom, I walk into my bedroom to get dressed.

"You took your time in there." I almost drop my towel when hearing his voice.

He wraps his arms around my waist before placing a soft kiss on my lips. He then proceeds to travel down, kissing my jaw, neck and bare shoulders.

My brain tells me to push him away and continue getting ready but my body does the complete opposite. Instead I arch my head giving him better access. He chuckles into my neck.

"You smell good." He breathes. I giggle lightly trying to stop my head from spinning.

I slowly edge away before picking up my clothes and getting changed in the bathroom.

I decide to wear a high waisted pair of trousers and blue shirt. The shirt is Nates but he doesn't need to know that I stole it. The sleeves are a bit long so I decide to roll them up to my elbows.

As I exit the bathroom Nates jaw drops

"You look gorgeous Princess." He announces, coming over and kissing my cheek.

///

As we pull up to the airport, I'm met by a crowd of flashing cameras.

"Shit." Nate groans. "I didn't think they'd be here." He rolls his eyes and grabs my hand pulling me out of the car. We each take our suitcases and run through the crowd, keeping our heads low and gaze forward.

We make our way to the plane where I'm stopped in my tracks. It's not a plane, Nate owns a private jet.

I should've guessed really this man pisses money. After brushing off my shock, our luggage is taken and we make our way onto the jet.

I'm met with familiar faces. Scarlet and her boyfriend, Nates coo Alex. Then two unfamiliar faces, the tall blonde haired female and the blonde male beside her.

They all welcome us with huge smiles. Scarlet jumps up to embrace me, then followed by her boyfriend Luke. As Luke holds me, I hear Nate growl as he gently pulls me back to him. What is a frickin wolf?