Chapter 24

Sierra p.o.v/// 6 months later

Nate and I decided to wait for our babies to arrive before having the wedding. The stress of planning it is making me want to pull my hair out but I'm coping.

Nate keeps suggesting hiring a wedding planner but the idea of someone else planning our special day freaks me out.

Mia and scarlet are over all the time helping me pick decorations and looking at dresses. I asked them to be my bridesmaids a few months ago, along with Zara as my maid of honour.

I'm still working in the office with Nate although he keeps protesting. My hours are shorter and my workload has decreased a lot.

Nate thinks the more I work, the more stress I put onto the baby. Honestly, it's the other way round. The more I sit around bored I want to strangle myself.

"Sierra go home." I hear Nates commanding voice.

"I've barely been here 5 hours." I pout. I know he's only trying to do what's best for us but I'm honestly getting sick of him treating me like glass.

"Please stop arguing with me." He responds and I can see he's tired but that's not gonna stop me from arguing with him.

"Stop trying to control me." I yell a little too loudly.

It ends up in a screaming match between us until I begin to cry. I don't know why. My hormones are driving me insane. I can't sleep because I have a huge bump infront of me. I can't exercise because I just get out of breath. Walking up the stairs is sometimes a struggle.

Nate continues his lecture that I'm not actually listening too. I feel something fall down my leg and then all of a sudden I feel a lot more water.

"Nate." I interrupt him causing him to glare at me.

"Don't interrupt me." He says not even looking up at me.

I get up and head out of the room as I know Taylor's on his way.

"Call me when you're done being an ass." I say slamming the door.

As I reach the bottom of the elevator, I step out and hunch over as I feel a contraction rip through my stomach and I drop to the floor.

I see Taylor enter the building and run towards me. "I'll call sir." He announces.

I shake my head. "Don't! Call him on the way." He looks hesitant but who wants to mess with a women going into labour.

He nods his head and helps me back onto my feet before helping me In the car.

I hear him on the phone and know immediately it's Nate.

"Yes sir I know I should've called you but-" he can't even finish his sentence before Nate hangs up.

I wonder if he'll come at all. I know I said I didn't want him to but I was just being stubborn.

I've texted Zara,Scarlet and Mia to all come to the hospital.

I debate calling Nate myself but when I finally do he doesn't answer and a knot in my stomach forms. What if I have pushed him too far? What if he's having cold feet?

That feeling is then completely taken over by another contraction. Damn these babies really want to come.

We pull up outside the hospital and I jump out to rush inside. Obviously, I know that they're not coming right away, I've read all the books I've seen movies and I know it can take hours, even days for them to come. The fact that they're a month early is what's causing me to panic.