Acknowledgements

It's been over a year since I started this book, which was one of my firsts. Each day I watch as each one of you views, votes and comments. I'm overwhelmed with the love and support I've received over one of my first books, and first passions. It was a difficult ride trying to convey every thing a young mind was thinking, something's that definitely shouldn't have been there. . . But every single day I'm reminded of why I done this and although I'm adapting the story and adding, changing and developing it will always be my first complete baby.

To my lovely readers, thank you for staying so loyal and for trusting my poor updating and dodgy writing skills. It's been difficult for us both. This was a risk for me, turning something I'd dreamed of doing and making it into what it's become. That wouldn't of been possible without every single one of you.

Anna, you've listened to be revise and review every thing I've every written, even reading and re reading drafts to check for my carelessness and tiredness. You've been the greatest friend and co author ever. Thanks for letting me go on and on about future plots, current plots and plots that never made the cut.

Caitlyn, you've received voice note after voice note, and email after email from me sending you drafts and ideas for each of my books. You were my first friend in this community and one of the most talented up coming author, New York Times watch out. You left the funniest comments under any and all sex scenes I've written... I'll never forget our first conversation and the beginning of our strange friendship. I'm so excited for you and everything you have in store and I can't wait to read your brilliant works.