Chapter 26

As I planned most of the wedding arrangements- Nate decided to take care of the honeymoon. Unfortunately, that means I have no idea where we're going.

"I hate surprises." I pout glancing over at him but of course his head is still in his phone. We've been on this plane for nearly 3 hours and he's yet to put that bloody thing down.

"Sierra for the last time, I'm not telling you where we're going." He uses his authoritative tone on me as if that'll work.

I move seats so that now I'm sitting next to him and get dangerously close to his ear.

"It's too bad you're so intrigued in whatever you're looking at on there. I've always wanted to join the mile high club." My tones seductive in an attempt to get his attention.

He looks at me for the first time in hours as I realise I've finally grasped his attention as well as his private, little situation down there. Well metaphorically speaking of course.

He tucks his phone in his blazer pocket as he pulls the arm rest up that was keeping us apart. "No one likes a tease, love." His eyes are now clouded with darkness as he takes my jaw in his hand directing me to look up at him.

A mischievous smirk plays on his face as he gets ridiculously close. His lips fan my neck as I sigh at his touch. Damn, these hormones have made me a little sex addict.

He stands up, pulling me up with him before grasping my hand and dragging me along with him. He presses a button, opening a door and revealing a bedroom.

The beds white matching the wall colour perfectly

The beds white matching the wall colour perfectly. It's got a bathroom next door and is overall perfect for what I wanna do. God these pregnancy hormones will be the death of me. Never in a million years could i even imagine my life to turn out the way it had.

When i met Nate, i mean properly met him i was broken. I had self-destructed and allowed a man to take away my fire by his constant wrong actions. I allowed myself to stay put in a dangerous relationship. I lost my baby. i was afraid of falling for another man, but then i bumped into him; literally bumped. He plummeted into my life and turned it upside down, the tears, the heartbreak, the laughs, the love were all worth it because in the end I've bagged myself an amazing man with the most beautiful soul.  he taught me how to love, how to live and how to breathe again. He fixed the broken girl i was and made me into a fiery women who now has 2 gorgeous children and a little blip developing.

I'm now spending the most imaginable night 34,000 feet in the sky with the love of my life. Nate turns to me, his arm snaked round my waist as he gazes down at me with the most admiring look. "I'm an incredibly lucky man" He admonishes.

I peek up at him, my heart pounding out of my chest. Can he feel it? I mean he must be able to, we're so close and it's unmistakable.

"Lets get you out of that luscious dress, shall we Mrs Kingston?" That's something i'll never get used to. he stares down at me with love glowing brightly in his alluring eyes. His hand reaches round my back as he quickly turns me around and fiddles with the silk buttons that are keeping the dress done up. I can feel his warm breath fanning my neck all while his intricate touch sends shocks up my body causing me to shiver. His hands move slow as he reaches the last button which finishes just above my butt. As soon as it's undone, he swiftly moves back up to my shoulders where he slides the sleeves down one by one.