Bad News - Chap. 43

Chapter 43

‘’Lauren?’’ Camila whisperes into her ear. It’s been three hours since they came home from school, and Lauren has been sleeping the whole time. Camila leaned down and kissed her cheek. Then she moved on to her jaw and her chin. She skipped Lauren’s lips and kissed the top of her swollen nose softly.

She kisses both of Lauren’s eyebrows and her forehead when she sees the small smile on Lauren’s lips. ‘’Hey baby.’’ Camila whispers. Lauren’s eyes slowly flutter open and green eyes stare at brown ones.

‘’Hey.’’ Lauren says softly, her voice a bit groggy because of the lack of use. ‘’How are you feeling?’’ Camila asks. Lauren stretches out her arms and turns around to face Camila, who was lying behind her.

‘’I’m good. Thank you for taking care of me.’’ She answeres with a smile and runs her hand through Camila’s hair, and caressing the right side of Camila’s face. Camila closes her eyes and leans into Lauren’s touch. ‘’Always.’’ She breathes out.

When she opens her eyes again, Lauren is still looking at her lovingly. ‘’Are you hungry?’’ Camila asks after a few moments of comfortable silence. Lauren nods and Camila sits up straight. ‘’Okay, we ordered some pizza. You can get ready after dinner.’’ Camila says and pulls Lauren up from the bed.

They walk downstairs together and go into the living room where Tyler is eating his pizza. They sit down with him and start eating while their conversation is flowing easily. Tyler told them that he was going to pick Normani up before the party and that he was hoping to make things official between them tonight.

Lauren grinned widely. It was really cute to listen to Tyler, the big and strong yet sweet boy, talk about Normani in such an adorable way. She could tell that Tyler was a bit nervous about asking Normani to be his girlfriend, but Lauren reassured him that he had nothing to worry about.

After they were done eating, Lauren went upstairs to get ready. While she was asleep, Camila went over to her house to get her clothes. She had described to Camila what she was going to wear a few times yesterday, so Camila knew exactly which clothes to get.

She also asked Clara if it was okay for Lauren to stay at her place after the party. Clara just smiled at her and told her that Lauren could stay with her as long as she wants because they have a short holiday after the weekend. They don’t have school for two weeks, and Camila had planned to spend most of her time with Lauren.

So she got Lauren’s dress for the night and her heels, along with some clothes to wear for the next couple of days and something to sleep in. She had also brought Lauren’s make-up for her, because Camila didn’t have any that she could use.

After two hours, Lauren came back downstairs, and Camila momentarily forgot how to breathe. She looked amazing. She had a dark blue dress on, that ended about mid-thigh with black high heels. She had her hair down and curled it lightly, with a soft touch of make-up on her face, just how Camila liked it.

‘’Wow.’’ Camila breathed out as she stood up. Lauren giggled. ‘’You look gorgeous.’’ Camila said, letting her eyes roam over her girlfriend’s body. Lauren blushed and looked down. Camila walked up to her and placed her hands on her hips.