Bad News - Chap. 52

Chapter 52

‘’I want to be with you, but if you don’t want to be with me anymore, I can understand that.’’ She said, looking up at Lauren hesitantly. Her eyes showing her fear of rejection. ‘’What do you mean?’’ Lauren asked confused, looking down and listening carefully to what Camila was telling her.

‘’I mean, that my life is dangerous. I know the biggest threats are gone now, but still. I can understand it if you don’t want that fear in your life. I don’t want you to get hurt again, and I’ll make sure it won’t happen anymore. But still, if you don’t want to be with me anymore, then I get it.’’ Camila said. She knew it might not be smart to say those words to Lauren, but she felt like she had to let her know that she wasn’t pressuring Lauren into this relationship.

Lauren looked up at her.

‘’Camila..’’ Lauren started. Camila looked up at her slowly, afraid of the words Lauren was going to speak. When their eyes finally connected though, all of her fears were gone immediately. Lauren’s eyes showed so much love and adoration, Camila’s head started to spin.

‘’I wouldn’t be able to spend a second without you in my life. Of course I still want to be with you, there’s nothing in this world that I’d rather have than you.’’ Lauren said softly. The look on Camila’s face made tears make their way to Lauren’s eyes. She looked so happy, so relieved.

Camila smiled widely. ‘’Really?’’ She asked carefully, afraid that this was some sick joke. But Lauren nodded and smiled back. She leaned closer to Camila carefully. ‘’Really.’’ She whispered, before finally pushing her lips against Camila’s again.

Camila couldn’t fight her smile and sighed at the feeling of her girlfriend’s lips against hers. It felt like it had been ages since she kissed her. Camila started to move her lips against Lauren’s and reached her hand up to caress Lauren’s cheek.

Lauren’s arms circled around Camila’s waist, while she opens her mouth for her girlfriend. Camila gently pushes her tongue against Lauren’s before they start do dance together lovingly, passionately. ‘’Hmm’’ Camila moans into the kiss. Lauren smiles and pulls away from the kiss.

She pecks Camila’s lips a few times before she opens her eyes again. Their foreheads are pressed together while Camila keeps stroking Lauren’s cheek. ‘’I love you.’’ Camila breaths out, staring into beautiful soft green eyes.

‘’I love you too Camz. I love you so much.’’ Lauren whispers back closing her eyes again and bringing their lips together once more. Camila kissed her back without a doubt, feeling Lauren’s hand tug at her shoulder while she lies back down on the bed.

Camila smiles against Lauren’s lips and hovers over her. She pulls away from their kiss and pecks Lauren’s slightly swollen bottom lip sweetly. Lauren’s hands reach around Camila’s neck and pull her down. Camila lets her body gently rest on top of Lauren’s, burryig her head into the crook of Lauren’s neck.

They lay there in silence for a while. Both girls too content to have the other in their arms again to speak. Camila rolls off of Lauren after she kissed her neck and her lips once more. ‘’Maybe you should get some rest. You look tired.’’ She says while pushing a strand of long dark hair out of Lauren’s face.