Bad News - Chap. 46

Chapter 46

‘’There’s nobody here.’’ Tyler yelled at Camila from the back of Ally’s house. ‘’I can’t find anything here either.’’ She yelled back, looking through the window of Ally’s apartment. Tyler walked back to the front of the house and stood next to Camila.

Camila turned around, facing her car where Dinah and Normani were still sitting, and sighed. ‘’What now? We’re running out of time Ty.’’ She said, looking up at him with desperation in her eyes. Tyler sighed. ‘’I don’t know Mila.’’ He answered.

Camila pushed herself away from the window and started walking back to the car. Every bit of hope she had left, was leaving her with every second that passed. She was about to open the door, when she saw a small flash in the corner of her eyes. She turned her head, and heard the sound of feet running away.

Without a second thought, she sprinted after whoever it was that was hiding at Ally’s house. ‘’Mila!’’ Tyler yelled after he saw his friend running off after something, and started following her. ‘’Tyler?’’ he heard. He turned around quickly and looked at Normani. ‘’Stay there.’’ He told her. She nodded and Tyler turned around to run after his friend.

‘’Mila!’’ He yelled, the girl being out of his sight. He yelled again, but didn’t hear a reply. He ran further, out of the street when he heard a loud cry of pain. He turned to his right and sprinted towards a bright red car. ‘’That’s not possible.’’ He thought when he recognized the vehicle.

He ran towards it, crossed the street and jumped on the side walk, when he saw Camila sitting down. He sprinted towards her, and saw that she was holding somebody against the ground. ‘’Where is she!’’ Camila yelled at the person.

‘’Keaton?’’ Tyler asked, stopping next to Camila. ‘’Let me go!’’ he yelled. ‘’Tell me where the fuck she is, and maybe I’ll let you live!’’ Camila spat at him, twisting his arm a little further on his back, making the boy scream out in pain again.

‘’Ouch! Stop!’’ he cried out, feeling that his arm couldn’t make the slightest move or it would break. ‘’Last chance!’’ Camila yelled at him, pushing her knee harder into his side. ‘’No!’’ Keaton cried out. Tyler saw Camila take a deep breath and turned his head away. He heard a loud crack, followed by an ear piercing cry from the boy.

Camila turned him around, making him lie on his back. Keaton tried to hold his broken arm, but Camila didn’t let him. His arm was lying on the side walk, turned in a way that it absolutely wasn’t supposed to go.

Tyler leaned down beside him, and grabbed his phone. He saw a picture of him and Camila standing by Ally’s house together. When he scrolled further, he saw a picture of Camila’s car in front of Dinah’s house this morning. Keaton was spying on them.

Camila raised her fist into the air, and let it smack down against his nose. She heard it crack too, but it didn’t make her stop. Instead, she threw a few hard and precise punches against the kid’s stomach and it left him gasp for air desperately. ‘’WHERE IS SHE!’’ Camila yelled again, giving Keaton a moment to answer.

‘’M-Ma’’ he stuttered, not getting enough air into his lungs to answer properly. Blood was streaming down his face from his nose, and he was crying out in pain. ‘’Mark.’’ He eventually said. ‘’Fuck!’’ Camila said loudly, grabbing his head in her hands, and smacking it against the ground. Keaton was out cold immediately.