Chapter 1

(Edit: Okay, this book has become the biggest thing and most-read story on my profile. I honestly can't believe it and I'm so thankful. Now, I'M HONESTLY FREAKING OUT! Somebody with such amazing talent made this for me and I knew I had to thank them, so I'm showing it off! They did this all on their own! Thank you so much itsbycallapie and thank all of you, past, present, and future, for reading this and helping me become the writer I am today.

 Now, I'M HONESTLY FREAKING OUT! Somebody with such amazing talent made this for me and I knew I had to thank them, so I'm showing it off! They did this all on their own! Thank you so much itsbycallapie and thank all of you, past, present, and fut...

I might not ever become a professional writer, but I know that you guys have changed my life. Thank you. <3)

You walked into the police station. You waved a hello to some of your co-workers and friends. Your (e/c) eyes were bright, (h/l) (h/c) hair was shiny and soft as always, your (s/c) skin was smooth and beautiful, and a heart warming smile was stuck onto your lips. 

You sat down at your desk, a name tag with the words 'MS.(L/N)' printed neatly on it sitting near the edge of it. You had a picture of you, your older brothers, older sister, and father on the other side. It was a picture from when you were 14. You smiled, remembering when it was taken. 

You turned back to your computer and logged on. As it logged in, you got up and went to get a donut and a cup of coffee that was most likely going to be drowning in creamer. As you got your steamy drink, you felt a hand on your shoulder. You turned and your smile instantly faded.

"Hey (Y/n), getting some coffee hon?" Gavin asked. You forced yourself not to roll your eyes at him. You calmed yourself.

"Good morning Officer Reed. Yes, I was just getting a drink and a snack to start me off for today." You said formally. He smirked and got closer to you, making you uncomfortable.

"Aw, come on sweet cheeks, don't be so fancy. You don't have to act like that around me hon. How about we have lunch break together today, huh?" He offered, wrapping his arms around your waist. You forcefully removed his arms. 

"Thank you for the offer, but I'm gonna have to pass." You said. You hurried past him and he looked annoyed at your defiance. Ugh, what a fricken pervert. You thought, mentally gagging at the thought of going out to eat with that slob. 

You went back to your desk and sat down. You drank some of your coffee and plugged in your earbuds. You smiled as you listened to your music. Suddenly, somebody tapped you on the shoulder.

"Miss (L/n), you and Anderson have been assigned with an android from Cyberlife for these cases." It was your boss.

"Really? Well...alright. When will he or she arrive?" You asked. You actually didn't mind androids. You thought they were cool, but that they could also be dangerous at times.

"I don't know, but I just hope that a stupid piece of plastic doesn't mess things up around here." He said.

"It won't Sir! Besides, they'll have me and Hank looking after it! What could go wrong?" You said, being positive about it. He left and you went back to looking at the files.