Chapter 42

(WARNING! Mature content ahead!)

You sighed. You didn't want Connor to leave. You thought about something. You knew that this wasn't the place, but you didn't care. You needed more time with him. You had to have one more moment that was just the two of you. Nobody else. 

"Connor." He turned to you. "I want your help with something before you leave." You said. You pulled him along to a secure room. You locked the door and he seemed to understand where this was going.

"Here? Now?" He asked.

"Connor, if anything goes wrong, I need to know I had one last moment with you." You said, cupping his cheek. He smiled at you. His arms wrapped around you.

"I guess I can agree to that." He said. You kissed him and he instantly kissed back. He slipped off your black jacket and you pulled off his beanie. His jacket and your hat and shirt were quickly abandoned as he pushed you up against the wall.

"If I had known how much more enjoyable this would be if I was deviant...I may have switched over sooner." He teased. You chuckled. You pulled off his shirt and wrapped your arms around his neck.

"Stop talking and make this enjoyable baby~" You purred lustfully. He chuckled. He kissed you and you moaned into it. You pulled him in closer. No holding back this time baby~ You started grinding against him, causing him to groan in pleasure. You're gonna love me hard tonight. You pulled away from this kiss and sucked on his neck. He moaned in your ear, sending shivers of excitement down your spine. There isn't much time for foreplay. He quickly unclasped your bra and tossed it away. But fuck it. We'll make time. He kissed your breasts, leaving bright red love marks wherever he pleased. You moaned louder. You were already getting wet. Connor smirked and kept going. 

"Excited this time?" He teased. You grinned.

"How did you know?" You teased back. He leaned in to kiss you again.

"Just a guess." You both kissed and he pulled off your pants and began to rub you. You moaned loudly, pulling away from the kiss.

"Connor~ Ah!" He stopped after a moment and looked you in the eyes.

"(Y/n)...I...I feel so much better around you. I feel so much love and need to be with you. I..I don't know what's going to happen to me, but no matter what I don't want you to forget I love you." He said. You smiled.

"Connor, I want you to know that no matter what happens, if this is the last time we can be together, I want to make the most of it. I want to feel you love me. I don't care if this is the wrong time, the wrong place, or even the wrong thing to do. I need you baby. I love you, Connor." You replied. He smiled back at you. He kissed your nose.

"Okay." He whispered. He pulled down your panties and you gasped as his tongue touched your heat. He toyed with you for a few moments before he finally started. You moaned loudly.

"C-Connor~!" You felt him analyzing you. You loved it. You gripped onto his hair, panting and moaning like crazy. That only provoked him more. You cried out as he went faster. You felt yourself getting closer. You moaned louder. Your stomach grew even tighter. "Connor!" You came and he stood back up. He let you catch your breath as he removed the rest of his clothes. You smiled.

"Ready (Y/n)?" He asked. You nodded and kissed him, hard. He kissed back, grabbing onto your hips. In an instant he was inside of you. You moaned into the kiss. He let you adjust and you moved a little, trying to get more friction between the both of you. He got the message and started thrusting into you, fast. You cried out, holding onto him as tight as you could. Your legs wrapped around him, giving him as much access as possible. His grip on you was so tight that his knuckled had actually began to turn white. He moaned loudly. 

"C-Connor~!!" You moaned his name as he thrust into you faster. 

"(Y-Y/n)...fuck!" Connor wasn't a person that usually swore. He usually avoided swearing, even though you did it often enough. You leaned in close to his ear.

"Show me how much you love me, Connor~" You breathed. He didn't hesitate. He pounded into you, causing you to scream. You prayed nobody had heard that. He kept going, moaning and muttering things under his breath as he went harder. You didn't understand how you were still in one piece. You knew you were going to be sore tomorrow, but you didn't care. You wanted more. You didn't care about the bruises, or the soreness, or the bit of pain you were feeling along with the pleasure. 

"(Y/n)!" Connor yelled.

"C-Connor! MORE!" You yelled. He slammed into you and you screamed again. Your nails dug into his back and you could feel the bruises starting to form on your hips. You climaxed and cried out. "CONNOR~!!" That sent him over. He climaxed too and you both clutched onto each other as you rode out your highs. He gently set you down on the floor, knowing that you probably wouldn't be able to walk right away. He laid down next to you. You kissed his cheek.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." You replied. After a minute you both got dressed again and he hugged you.

"Don't worry about me. I'm gonna come back. I promise." He said. You had tears in your eyes.

"Please don't leave..." You whimpered.

"I have to." He said. You nodded, knowing he was right. He kissed your forehead. "I'll come back." He repeated and then he left you there. Your heart ached as you watched him leave. Then, you were alone.