Chapter 89

Connor's POV

I went inside and I went up to Ash. 

"Ash...are you sure I can....?" He smiled at me.

"It's time, man. Make her happy." He said. He hugged me and I hugged back.

"Thank you." He laughed.

"Don't thank me yet!" He joked. I chuckled.

"But..how am I going to..?"

"You want a perfect night? We're gonna need reinforcements!" He said. I smiled. He called for the guys and Scarlett.

"What's going on?" Zane asked.

"I'll explain in a sec. Connor, you better go find (F/n). Guys, we're gonna make this amazing."

Your POV

"Hey sis!" You turned as Scarlett hurried over to you. "I need your help, like, NOW!" She said.

"What why? What's going on?" You asked.

"Work emergency! I need your help with this one. Please?" She begged. You chuckled.

"Let's go!" 

"Thank you! We'll be back in a few hours!" Scarlett called.

"OKAY!!" The boys called back. You both headed out. You and your sister arrived at her work and she lead you too a room that only she was allowed in unless others were called into it. You were shocked at the dress she was working on.

"Whoa...it's beautiful Scarlett!" You said.

"Yep. And you're going to help me finish it, by tonight." 

"WHAT?!" You exclaimed.

"I need your help on this one sis, please?" She said. You sighed.

"Okay." You said. She smiled. 

"Thank you so much!" She said.

"Yeah yeah. Now let's get to work!"

Connor's POV

We got everything set up for the night. I really hoped she'd like this. I was worried about tonight, but I was going through with it. Ash was right. It was time.

Kent was booking stuff for the rest of the family to give us a few days together by ourselves. I wished he didn't. What if it went badly? I wouldn't know what to do then! Somebody needed to stay with me! I mean, that would make things awkward...but I didn't want to be alone. I was so nervous. 

Carl noticed had shaky I was. He came over to me. He helped me sit down for a second.

"Dude, you okay?"

"N-no...w-what if this ends badly!? What if...I'm wrong?" I asked. He smiled at me.

"You really think she's gonna be upset?" He asked. I thought about the probability of her reacting badly.

"N-no. Not really." I said.

"Then relax dude! Being nervous will ruin the moment. You gotta go for it! You can do this Connor!" He said. "Besides, are you willing to wait for it any longer?" I shook my head.

"I want this." I said. He smiled.

"Then go get it!" He said. I smiled.

"You're right. I can do this!" I said.

"That's the spirit!" Carl said. We went back to getting everything ready. Carl was going to head out soon to get what he needed to make (f/f) in a special way. Ash and Zane were doing all the heavy lifting to get everything looking nice. (F/n) was helping me with a nice suit. 

"Follow me, Connor." He said. I did. We went into his room and he opened up his closet. He pulled something out of this.

"This is the same suit I wore when I did this. I think it's time I pass it on to you." He said. I was stunned.

"Sir...I can't take this. Wouldn't it be better for one of your sons?" I asked.

"No. You deserve this." He said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Thank you." I said.

"Anytime. Go lay it on her bed for now. Change into now and it'll be ruined by the end of the night." He joked. I chuckled and nodded. I hurried away. I laid it on her bed for now and I was about to leave when I saw that the doors to her balcony were open. I walked over and looked out at the view before looking down at the pool area that was being decorated beautifully. I smiled. 

"The world can have all it wants. (Y/n)...she's mine. Forever."