Chapter 76

Olive's POV

Snow had been acting weird for a few days now. She hardly spoke, hardly played, and hardly ate. Connor and (Y/n) had begun to notice. She acted even weirder around (Y/n). None of us knew why. She wouldn't tell us, saying she was fine.

I was grooming Smoke as she came into the living room. She stared at the ground, muttering things to herself. Smoke and I both looked at each other. 

"We've gotta do something." He said.

"But what?" I asked. He thought about it. He smiled.

"I've got an idea." He whispered. We both padded over to her. "Hey Snow! Can you help us with something?" She looked up.

"What? Oh, um, yeah sure." She replied.

"Hop on my back! I've got a surprise for you!" Smoke said. She did as told and climbed onto his back. "Close your eyes! Don't want to ruin the surprise!" She sighed and closed her eyes. We took her to the pool. Smoke nodded to me. I leaped at both of them knocking them into the water. Smoke laughed and Snow yelped in surprise. We all swam around and Snow smiled, going back to her normal self.

"You two are gonna pay for that!" She yelled. We all splashed around together, Nova joining us a few minutes later. We all had fun. I was glad we were able to cheer Snow up. 

When we all got out she was laughing. We were all laughing along. I smiled. She was a really good kitty. I loved having her as a housemate. 

"Thanks guys! That really did help." She said. We all smiled.

"Anytime Snow!" Nova barked.

"Wolves! Snow! Lunch time!" We heard (Y/n) call. We all sniffed the air and gasped.

"BACON!!!!" The three of us wolves shouted. Snow sniffed again and smiled.

"TUNA!!!" We all bolted to the kitchen. MY BACON!!

Snow's POV

I rushed to the kitchen after my wolf friends. I leaped up onto the counter and (Y/n) gave me a bowl with tuna in it. I ate it up greedily. The wolves did the same with the bacon. (Y/n) pet me.

"That's a good kitty. You haven't been eating much. Is it because you needed a meal change?" She asked. I licked off my face and looked at her. I couldn't help remembering what I saw. I shook my head to clear it. That wasn't her. I know it. There is something else going on here. I told myself. I became determined. And I'm going to find out what it is.

That night, I snuck out. I swam across the pool and climbed out. I shook out my fur before hurrying out the secret exit and heading back to the mansion. I pelted onward. I was going to figure this out.

When I made it to the outer gates, I looked at the mansion up the hill ahead of me. I summoned all of my bravery. Let's do this. I thought. I slipped through the bars and hurried along. The window was closed now. I hissed in frustration. I began looking for another way in. I spotted another window. This one had a screen covering it. It was on the ground floor though. I grinned. I hurried over to it and took out one claw. I sliced a square out of the screen and hopped inside. I listened for footsteps or voices. I heard voices coming from upstairs. I hurried toward them. I walked in and I hid quickly. I peeked out and I saw her. Dagger. She IS living here. I thought.

"Tomorrow we'll put our plan into action. Those animals are going to be a problem. Lock them outside. Hack into the door security to keep them out. Then we can activate our plan. This will be the start of a glorious future. Nothing will dare rise against us humans ever again. Hahahahaha!" The man talking to her laughed. She grinned.

"With pleasure Sir." She chuckled. I gasped. They ARE planning something! Oh hairballs! I have to warn the others! Then I was snatched up. I shrieked, mewling in terror. I came face to face with Dagger. She glared at me. Then she smirked.

"Not very stealthy, are you?" She asked.

"Lock her in one of the cages. She won't be a problem any further. We'll take care of her tomorrow night. She's the least of our concerns now." The man said. 

"Yes Master." Dagger replied. She threw me into a cage and it locked. I scrambled to my paws, heart pounding. They both grinned in at me.

"How sweet. A cat that cares for her dumb android owner. He won't be your owner much longer. Soon enough that brat will be out of the picture and her little android boyfriend will have to obey me." He chuckled. I gasped. Connor! No! They can't! I thought. I hissed at them.

"LEAVE CONNOR ALONE BULLIES!" I shouted. I knew they couldn't understand me, but hissing was enough to make my point. They both just laughed.

"Night night, kitty kitty." Dagger chuckled and they both left me there. I have to get out! I have to warn the others! We've just gotta save (Y/n) and Connor! We HAVE to!