two | truth or dare game

Please kindly tap the vote and comment!
--------------------------------------

THE NEXT DAY AT SCHOOL, Chris and I fought again.

"Shut up, hot dog." He glared at me, hard. Then, he slammed his fist on the wall next to my head. I was trapped on the wall so, I couldn't dodge him nor push him cause he was too strong. Fucking hell.

"Are you fucking serious? It's your fault!" I yelled and was ready to punch him but he grabbed my wrist and his grip was hard but not hard enough to hurt me.

"Whatever." He calmed down a bit and started to paint.

So, before the argument, both of us got detention and the teacher told us to paint the school's wall outside.

Why we got detention? Because this boy kept throwing paper balls on me and I kept throwing back his paper balls plus super sticky glue on the bottom of the paper balls.

Before we paint, we argued again and Chris pushed me and I accidentally grabbed the buckets. Then, BAM! I lost my balance and the buckets flew to the wall.

And now, the wall looked like a mess.

*Insert I'm A Mess song.

I blamed Chris for this but, I was the one who grabbed the buckets, so it was a fair point.

Two hours later, we finished painting the wall. School was done one hour ago and I dashed to the classroom to grab my bag. I rushed to my car, eager to watch Netflix at home.

I started the engine and stepped on the pedal. Halfway on the road, BOOM CLAP, SOUND OF MY HEART- Geez, I crashed into someone's car.

"Fucking hell." someone groaned and I immediately recognized who was the 'someone'.

"Fuck off, Chris." I groaned. I didn't want to start a fight with him again.

"Bloody hell, You're the one who crashed me first!" He yelled and I rolled my eyes.

"You drove at the limit of the speed and you're so fast that I can't avoid your goddamn car!" I snapped and he rolled his eyes. This boy was like a fight magnet, made me wanna fought with him all day.

"Whatever. You need to give me your money for the car so I can repair it." He said calmly and acted like there's nothing to worry about.

"The fuck are you talking about, mister. No way!" I snapped and he walked towards me. Probably wanted to scare me the hell out.

"You do as I say or I will slap you." He warned and pinched the bridge of his nose and I chuckled as if I'm demented. He stared at me as if I'm delusional.

"Slap me? I dare you." I changed my expression by laughing like an insane girl into a serious, stoic businessman face.

"I was kidding, chill dude!" Chris exclaimed.

I knew it. He would never hit a girl.

I scoffed, "Give me the money or I will chop off your balls," I warned sternly and walked to my car. He slammed his fist to the window as soon as I got in.

Luckily, the window didn't shatter. Cause' that boy could go Hulk on me. He slammed his fist again at the window and walked away.

I started my engine and stepped on the pedal right away. I heard Chris shouted 'go away you fucker!'

"Son of a bitch," I muttered and head home, late.

Why did I always bump into that idiot?

Apparently, Grandpa warned me to not near Chris and I nodded. It's not like I could stand being with him anyway.