twenty one | ice cream

Hey everyone!
Please read the story while playing the song above :) [OPTIONAL].
Tell me if it's fit with this chapter! Thank you and happy reading!

And also this chapter is dedicated to my wonderful and precious follower of mine, worbaddict !

~•~•~•~

AT SCHOOL, we acted like nothing happened.

Chris and I were surprisingly normal and Bree were looking at us suspicious ly.

"When did you guys treated each other like normal friends?" Bree asked.

Friends.

That sucks.

Yesterday, I can't sleep and I can feel black circles under my eyes. I was thinking about Chris. It seems like I can't get him out of my mind. Chris was everywhere on my mind. I even think of him when I was about to shower. What the hell is wrong with me?

The word 'friends' really bothered me and I knew that I shouldn't be bothered of it.

"Since when you started hanging out with Carter?" I asked.

Ever since I went along with the 'prank' and other stuff, they started to get cozy with each other and hanging out often.

I didn't mean to sound somewhat annoyed, because I did left them out when I was with Chris so it's a fair point.

"Uhh.. I- I- We- We're just friends." She forced a smile and grinned.

"You just stuttered."

Bree is stuttering and that means she's lying. It's one of her secret habits that I discovered long ago.

The bell rings loudly and I walked to my History class.

I sat on the right corner and saw Chris waving at me. He walked towards me and sat beside me then, he smiled gloriously at me.

My breath hitched and my heart were doing this some kind of weird noises. It beats hard and fast like I was running on a marathon.

My face were flushing like crazy and I shake my thighs vigorously.

He noticed it and smirked devilishly.

I almost fainted.

Why did I never noticed that his smirk is so hot-

Scratch that, the sun is way much hotter and the teacher walked in the class and started flipping pages and write down some notes on the whiteboard.

I really, really pay attention at her but Chris right arm were brushing my left arm.

The atmosphere were suddenly so hot even the sun cannot even beat it.

No, Hailey. Stop blushing!

And I failed.

I was blushing again and he noticed it. I shamelessly buried my face on my arms and he chuckled quietly.

A piece of paper slide through the table and I read it.

Are you blushing?

I blushed again.

A stupid fact about me was I blushed easily. I glanced at him and mouthed a 'no'.

He chuckled and gave me his million dollar smile. I rolled my eyes and boy, his smile were driving me crazy.

The bell rings loudly and I quickly gathered my stuff and walked out from the class.