eight | sucking faces

Please kindly tap the vote and leave a comment!

very short chapter
alert.. again & again.

------------------------------

I SHRUGGED.

Yes, I just shrugged.

I walked past them and acted like there was nothing there.

"See you later, babe," Adrianna said flirtatiously and of course, Chris had the audacity to winked at her. Then, footsteps came towards me and I rolled my eyes.

"Hey." He breathed out.

"What? Did you enjoy your making out session?" I asked, holding my laugh.

"Don't you dare laugh, you imbecile. Yes, I do and are you jealous?" He smirked and that was where I gave up holding my laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA." I laughed loudly like a lunatic and it echoed through the hallway.

"Oh my God, this is so so so funny. Why would I be jealous?" I smirked back and hit the back of his head.

"Don't hit my head, you-" He said and I, of course, cut him out.

"Shut up, asstwat." I cut him out and walked back to my class but, the bell threatened to ring and I groaned.

"Hah! Serve you right!" Chris patted my head roughly and I glared at him.

Then, a blonde haired girl came to us.

"I thought you guys are dating. So, why still fighting?" The blonde haired girl said and chew her bubblegum loudly and also popped it loudly.

"We are but, Hailey is mad at me because- girl problems." Chris cleared his throat and looked down at the floor.

The blonde haired girl rolled her eyes. Probably wanted to flirt with Chris.

I tsk-ed her and watched her leave and scattered around in the crowds.

"Finally. You and I need a bunch of lessons to become a good girlfriend and boyfriend." He whispered and I rolled my eyes, eventually nodded.

Then, someone bumped into me and I almost lost my balance.

"Woahh," I lost my balance and my face landed on the floor. Ugh.

"Babe, Are you okay?" He emphasizes the word 'babe' and holds my right shoulder, helping me to get up.

"I'm okay," I replied and smile sweetly. Luckily, no one saw me fell down and landed straight on the floor.

I realized that I fell a few minutes ago and I blushed fiercely.