twenty five | departure

AUTHOR'S NOTE
hey guys, would appreciate it if you guys follow my account ! a big thanks to everyone who follows me ! thank you so much xx

this chapter is dedicated to soulpeachy ! she's a very wonderful friend and also friendly so give a follow to her !

• • •

CHRIS'S POV

Whew, the atmosphere in the car suffocated me so much. I felt like I wanted to throw up. I can't believe I kissed Hailey! What was I thinking? This was surreal, her lips on mine were surreal. But I absolutely didn't regret it at all. I felt blissful. I should have kissed her again, ugh. I drove to the Peterson household and the gate automatically opened widely. I parked my car in the huge garage and went to the living room afterwards. Cameron strolled in the living room and grinned when he saw me. What can I say, Cameron had a brotherly crush on me. Celine and Caleb didn't really treat him well, they would just brush him off if Cameron gushed about his toys and others. They thought Chris were a outsider.

"Chris my boo!" Cameron uttered cheerfully.

"It's bro, Cameron. Not boo, but s'okay." I corrected him but his eyes became shiny- oh no, this kiddo was going to shed tears.

"Boo is fine, Cam," I grunted.

"Yay! You're the best, Chrissy!" Cameron shouted joyfully and hugged my right leg.

If Hailey saw this, she would murmur 'awwww' and 'cuties!'. I smiled and I found Cameron staring at me intensely.

"You creepy little man!" Cameron shrieked then giggled. He covered his face with his hands up and down repeatedly.

I stared at him with amusement and tickled his sides.

"HAHAHAHA- EEEEEEKKK!" Cameron shrieked loudly and remind me not to tickle him because he sounded like a dying cat. Help.

I stopped tickling him and Cameron stared at me intensely again.

"What?" I asked.

"Your face is glowing," Cameron said while observing me with his fingers tapped on his chin. "How? I want to glow too!" Cameron chortled.

"Er, you need to like someone!" I said.

"But, I like you Chrissy!" Cameron yelped.

"That's different ... Whatever, I ain't gonna have this conversation with you, mister." I remarked and walked upstairs, hand in hand with Cameron who was now giggling out loud every time we took a step.

I sighed and thought about Hailey and Cameron the whole night.

HAILEY'S POV

Grandma and Grandpa were six feet apart from me in the living room and grandma stared at me intensely, I would mistake it with glare if she stared at me with more intense.

"Hailey, come here and sit with me." grandma announced.

"Yes, Grandma." I obeyed.

I walked to the couch beside grandma and sat properly so I wouldn't be scolded by grandma. Grandpa was sipping on his chamomile tea and that means he was furious. Here, let me tell you a fact about them, grandma and grandpa drank chamomile tea when they were furious or pissed and drank green tea when they were happy and in a good mood.

Now was not the time to argue Hailey.

'Face their wrath!' My evil side on my mind said to me.

'Be careful and be cautious.' My good side on my mind said to me.

"What's wrong, grandma?" I said and grandma glared at me. Uh, should I suppose to be scared?

"Are you still hanging out with the Petersons?" she asked.

Oh no. Grandma knew all the time.

"Yes." I tried not to stuttered.

I glanced at grandma and saw her scrunched his forehead in disapproval and disappointment. Then, I did something I would regret later.

"Why? Is that wrong? I like him." I blurted. Oh no, what the hell did I just said?

Grandpa stood up in a sudden and pointed at me with his index finger. He sighed and stared at me, fuming at my words.

"They are enemies, rivals, foe! You shouldn't, shouldn't fall in love with that kid!" grandpa bellowed.

"It's not like I can control my feelings!" I yelped while clenching my fists. I closed my eyes, waiting for the impact- they could be slapping me or kick me out- as long as I can be free from this family for a while.

But they did nothing. But the words they say to me was painful.

"I don't care!" Grandma screeched.

"We must send you to Atlanta." Grandpa declared.

What the fuck?

"What? No!" I refused. Atlanta was a nice city and all but I refused to move there. There were so many important people on LA; Bree, Carter, Mom and Dad– I doubt they would care, and lastly Chris.

"You'll find a new lover boy and happiness there!" Grandma yelled and then sat down because she was panting the whole time. A part of me was mad at Grandma but a part of me was wanting to laugh at it.

"No! I refuse!" I stated and our conversation ends there. But seems like Grandma had planned this for a long time.

"Catch her!" Grandpa shouted to his bodyguards, funny how I knew their names.

Eliezer, bodyguard number 1, grabbed my left arm and bodyguard number 2, Derek grabbed my right arm. Ugh.

"Cmon guys, don't do this to me," I whispered to them, pleading for help. The only thing they did was shaking their heads and I frowned.

"Grandpa! You can't do this to me!" I shrieked. Grandpa simply glared at me and took three steps towards me. We now faced to face but not too close yet not too far. We were like three feet apart.

Grandpa sighed and commanded his bodyguards to dragged me in the car.

I kept struggling to get out of their hold but these two bulky bodyguards were too strong for me to strangle. I huffed and just prayed for my fate.

***

I whined when Eliezer and Derek began to dragged me to the airport. I struggled again but I knew that I was no use. Well, it's worth to try. Of course, Grandpa has his private jet for me. I glared and the bodyguards dragged me inside of the jet and forced me to sit down on the chair. At least the chair was comfortable. I sighed and I sighed and I sighed, then Derek grew irritated of it.

"Stop sighing," Derek said, irritation circling the words.

I nodded weakly because I haven't eaten for these past hours! Cmon, just give me some ice cream and snacks and then I won't bother you guys anymore. Eliezer stood up and went to the fridge, he grabbed an ice cream tub and some snacks and then threw it to me. I managed to catch the ice cream tub but the snacks were tumbling farther beside me. I let out a disapproval grunt and Derek rolled his eyes.

Then, darkness came over me.