thirty (2) | first date

PART TWO.

AFTER EATING DINNER, Chris drove us to our next destination.

Thirty minutes later, Chris parked the car near a famous water park. Then we went inside and bought the tickets together.

"I did not expect that," I said unexpectedly.

"What? Come on, I know you'd like this." Chris fisted his palms and do a thumbs up. He held my right hand and we both changed our clothes- I brought an extra in case we were going swimming- and of course, in separate bathrooms duh.

We walked to the water slide and Chris jumped off from the slide to the pool with a loud splash.

"Oof! Chris, I told you many times that I do not want to get my hair wet!" I scolded him and he pouted in shame.

I chuckled a bit and continue to swim in the pool until Chris dragged my legs through underwater and I screamed loudly while flailing my arms crazily.

"Oh geez, it's me dumbass." Chris laughed until he suddenly stopped. I drowned his head and he dragged me with him. I ended up regretting my decision. Lesson 101; do not try to fight with a guy in a pool.

We kept fighting and ended up regretting our decisions because my makeup was kinda messed up and I beat Chris for it. But still, our laughter beat it all. It was nice to hear his laugh again, I realized that missed him so much that I didn't want us to separate again.

Thousands of stars and a pitch-black sky appeared as soon as we stopped playing at the water park. We began to dress up as quickly as possible and we walked into the night amusement park. Chris said that it was hard to find the amusement because there was barely any amusement that was open on a night time. We stepped inside and we both jumped in thrill, I guessed everyone saw us jumped like some crazy teenagers. I couldn't wait to went inside.

We both took off to the balloon booth. It was a dart game. We must throw the darts right into the balloon. Whoever popped the balloon as much as they could, they would win a prize. Since I was obsessed with the cute turtle doll that was hanging on the hanger. I begged Chris to win it for me or else he will be in great despair. He shivered slightly and agreed to participate in it.

At first, he sucked at throwing darts. But a few minutes later, he succeeded in throwing darts on every balloon that is hanging on the board. Even the crew was shocked and ran out of balloons to blow. Chris won the game and fulfil my request. I cried out in joy and hugged him tightly.

"Thank you!" I shrieked with satisfaction.

"Yeah, no problem Hails." A smile curved on his lips and hugged me tightly too. Well, I guess I'm lucky to have you. If only we were not from these two hatred families. Whatever, today is our day and no one could stop us.

We went on many fairs and play one by one. We also got into the Ferris wheel, merry go round and also bumper cars. It felt so amazing and it was more amazing when I was with Chris.

After an hour, we were super exhausted. Chris didn't even break a sweat whereas I'm flailing like a chicken. Then he found a tarot reading place near the balloon booth. We walked inside cautiously, who knows there were some monsters the tarot reader were keeping.

First thing first, the tarot reader looked sceptical. He wore gloves and a cloth that covered all of his body and face. Mysterious much?

He asked us to choose these cards on the table and I picked a card somewhat similar to Chris. I heard the tarot reader gasped and became anxious. What's going on? Was our fate doomed?

"Both of you will receive great danger and unexpected truths from your family. That's all that I could say."
The tarot reader left us and went to his chamber. All we could do was standing up across the table and regained our senses.

We eventually walked out of the place and burst into laughter.

"That was so funny, Chris!" I giggled and tapped his shoulder loudly. He winced but I didn't care less. I need to let out this weird feeling off of me.

"Let's go karaoke!" I cackled and we arrived at the destination shortly. Chris sighed out loud and I whacked his head.

"Why are you sighing? Let's party!" I exclaimed and ran to the karaoke room that was booked by Chris earlier.

We sang like there's no tomorrow which was a fact.

"Don't Give Up On Me by Andy Grammer, I'm on!" I clapped and Chris cackled seeing my behaviour. I'm not high anyway. But I acted like I was.

I'm not givin' up
I'm not givin' up, givin' up
No, not me
Even when nobody else believes
I'm not goin' down that easily
So don't give up on me

I began to daydream, where Chris and I would live a happy life. Far from our families, passed the peaceful days. Always and forever.

I will fight
I will fight for you
I always do until my heart
Is black and blue

"Haah. What a sad song." I sighed. Today had been a tiring day so far.

Chris picked me up and put me on his back; basically a piggyback.

I slept for two hours on our ride home and I heard Chris whispered; It doesn't matter when the tarot reader was right, I will still fight for you Hailey.

We arrived in my penthouse and Mandy spotted me on Chris' back.

I was half asleep and Chris nor Mandy could detect it that I was not really asleep.

"You guys looked so dead." A shadow came out in front of us which was Mandy.

"Thanks," Chris mumbled.

He sauntered to my bedroom and put me lightly on the bed. He kissed my forehead and strolled away from my room. A small smile appeared on my face, I wondered what Chris said earlier will exist from him.