thirteen | meeting the peterson

Please kindly tap the vote and leave a comment!

---------------------------------

"OH- PUT SOME CLOTHES ON YOU GOOF!" I screamed and he startled a bit. He smirked and walked towards me.

"Hmm.. Are you sure you don't want to see this worth drooling body?" He said seductively- sounds like it and chuckles. My face was similar to the colour of a tomato and I looked away from him to keep my red face well hidden.

"Just so you know, your red face is pretty exposed." He chuckled and walked back to the bathroom.

I didn't realize that I hold my breath and let it out shortly.

A while later, the suite was blasted by my favourite song, There's Nothing Holding Me Back by Shawn Mendes.

Shawn is so charming that I could scoop my eyeballs out.

"Wha- Turn off the music, you lunatic ass!" Chris shouted at me and I rolled my eyes and give him my deadliest glare.

"Shut up, twat." I retorted and he gave me a lazy shrug and muttered 'meh'.

"Since there's only one bed in here, you will sleep on the couch or floor. Whatever." He says and crawled to the bed.

"What a gentleman." I emphasized the word 'gentleman' and he rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"Fine, fine. The bed is all yours." He grumbled and jumped to the couch and grab the blanket.

"Hey! That's the only blanket in here! Be a gentleman and give it to me!" I shouted and he smirked.

"Nada." He answered and went back to sleep.

I turn off the lights and crush my head to the bed roughly.

The next day, Chris yawn out loud and I wrapped my hands around my ears roughly.

"Ugh.." I groaned.

"Don't be a lazy ass and please take a shower because-" I cut him off and rolled my eyes.

"We will meet your lovely family." I continued.

"Damn right. Now, go!" He shooed me and I kick his balls. Ha! He deserved it!

He groaned like a dying whale and I burst in laughter and snorted. One hour later, we pack our things and it was nearly in the afternoon. Chris dropped me off at my house and I quickly change and put some makeup. Two hours later, I twirled in front of the mirror and grabbed a cute purse my mother gave to me.

Chris honked the car and I quickly went downstairs.

"Heyyy, Is that him?" She purred.

That was unexpected and disgusting.

"Damn right." I said sarcastically and flipped my hair to show the 'you bother me a lot' look.

The gate opens automatically and Chris open the door for me.

I rolled my eyes and get inside his car.

And off we go.

♡♡♡

We arrived at Chris's mansion and I was in awe because of the mansion.

We walked inside and I can already feel hatred from several people to me.

We finally reached the dining table and several eyes were looking at me.

"Hello, this is Hail-" Someone cut him off. Someone that is his older sister.

"Damn right we know who she is. Sit down." She stated firmly.

"Celine, don't be rude please." I assumed, Chris's grandmother said loudly and smile at me. I think it's a fake smile but I don't give a damn.

Chris and I sat and the food was served by maids.

The food was amazing and I almost eat like I have not eaten for years but Chris nudged me in the ribs and I smacked his right shoulder.

"So, Hailey. What made you happen to like Chris?" Chris's grandfather asked me sternly, I think I'm trembling, and I smiled.

"These past days, he was kind to me and he suddenly asked me out. I am also attracted to him and yeah." I said confidently and his grandfather nodded like a professional.

"Have you guys make love yet?" A soft voice which came out from a boy who seemed like 6-7 year old said out loud and doesn't seemed to understand the words that he just said just now.

I was currently sipping the wine and burst it out unladylike.

I blushed fiercely and Chris smirked.

"Cameron! Who teach you that?!" Chris's mother asked Cameron, who I assumed Chris's little brother.

I really was clueless about their family.

"Papa teach me. What is wrong about 'make love' Papa?" Cameron, for short Cam, asked his father, who was staring at Cam nervously.

"Honey, can you please take Cameron to his room?" His father asked his mother and nod lightly.

Then, secretly rolled her eyes.

"I think we are done here. Maids!" Chris's grandmother called out the maids to take the plates to the dishwasher and wash it.

"What a funny family," I mumbled and chuckled. Chris makes a confused face and I rolled my eyes at him.

I followed Chris upstairs and he opened one of the golden doors (this house were painted with gold) like, literally.

We went inside and thousands of stars were hanging above. I was awed at the room and suddenly found Cam hiding in the closet.

I smirked playfully and slowly walked towards the closet.

He let out a quiet giggle but immediately clamped his mouth.

I tickled his armpits, ribs, neck and he peed on his pants.

"Oops." he said quietly and giggled.

I burst in laughter and Cam ran out of the room, to change his pants. Oh my Gosh.

"Hails, where's Cam?" Chris suddenly sit beside me and looked around.

"Changing his pants," I said.

He gave me a 'what the heck' look and rolled his eyes.

Then, someone knocked the door.

"Hello, brother."

• • •

AUTHOR NOTES
bad cliffhanger lol.

Q & A
what do you think
of the Peterson's household?