five | unexpected moment

Please kindly tap the vote and comment!
--------------------------------------

NOW, I'm stuck in a traffic jam and listening to Imaginations by Shawn Mendes, again and again.

100 years later, I arrive at KFC and ate like a pig on the fried chicken. Yes, I ordered a bucket.

Then, I saw Chris and his duckies talking and make their way to KFC.

I wonder why he had so many friends than me. I'm always stuck with Bree and Carter, not that I mind. He was popular and egotistical. Don't mention it, he was also reckless. He always, always did something without thinking, which is like picking a fight with me.

Instantly, I dumped the hot mushroom soup to Chris's hair. I wanted to see his reaction. Okay so.., maybe it was me who was reckless.

Oopsie.

"What the- what the fuck, Hails? I thought we're on good terms?" He asked frantically and I chuckled. His duckies were fully shocked but I nudged their ribs and they groaned in pain.

"Nope and never," I said and rushed to the exit door. I groaned because I didn't wash my hands after eating my delicious fried chicken. I groaned again and went inside. Then, a bucket flew to my head and the cold water splashed on me. Chris!

I scanned the table for Chris and found his duckies laughing at me including Chris. I clenched my fists but, an evil smirk appeared on my face. I went to his direction and put my hands on his hair and messed his hair with my dirty hands.

"Yeah, I know- What the heck Hails? Get your dirty hands off of my precious hair!" He yelled and jerked off from me. He ran to his car and scowled at me.

Then, he went nowhere and I laughed like a maniac. His friends stared at me as if I'm a crazy girl on loose but, I waved at them awkwardly and headed to the sink and washed my hands.

Then, I walked to my car and drove to Bree's house.

10 minutes later, I arrived at her house and knocked on the door. The door creaked open and I went inside. Wait, what if there was a robbery here? Oh my God, Bree! I went upstairs and keep mumbling her name. I opened the doors one by one and finally, I managed to find the last door and it creaked open.

I gasped and shoved my hands to my mouth. I saw Bree and Carter cuddling while watching TV. They talked for a moment but then, spotted me and Bree's eyes widen. Carter was speechless and muttered 'no'.

"What on earth-" I said but Carter cut me out.

"No! It's not what it looks like! We were just cuddling- I mean there's nothing wrong right?" Carter yelled and Bree rolled her eyes. I could see something was wrong with her.

"Shut up, Carter," Bree said and went downstairs, yawning like an elephant.

I chuckled and Carter shrugged.

The next day, the school has started and I still hate Monday. I spotted Carter and Bree. I waved at them and they became tense. I think I just realized that I waved at them like a nutcase.

"Hiya!" I greeted and they gave me a full smile. I grinned and wrapped my arms on their shoulders. We went to History class and Carter left earlier because he had a different class with us. We walked inside and yeah, the spawn devil waved at me and smirked as if he had become the President.

●●●

Q & A
what will you do
if you catch your
best friends (boy and girl)
cuddling?

I will secretly
take a picture
of them lmao.