six | pretending

Please kindly tap the vote and comment!

really short chapter alert !

--------------------------------------

I ROLLED MY EYES SARCASTICALLY and started to think of an evil idea to bring him down. He smirked again and I really wanna tore that smirk off of his face.

Unlikely, there's no seat available except for the two seats in front of the spawn devil so, I walked to the seats along with Bree and glared at Chris.

Chris smirked again- stop smirking! This is not Smirking Day for heaven's sake! I gave him my deadliest glare and boy it doesn't have an effect on him. God gracious.

Then, the 'prank' flashed on my mind. These past days, I really wanna know the reason why the two families hated each other. Even, Grandma doesn't have a clue about it and I think she was lying.

I really hated Chris but half of it, I need to work with him together so, I can know the reason.

I sighed and I need to talk to him even though I hate it. I wrote a note to him and throw to him.

He perfectly caught it and looked at me. Confusion lingered on his eyes. I motioned him to read it and he nodded.

He smirked and gave me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and looked in front, paying attention to the teacher.

But, eventually not. I ended up scribbling doodles on my notebook and blew my bubblegum.

After one boring hour, I grabbed my bag and dragged Chris to the school's stadium. We sat properly and he cleared his throat.

"What? Now you agree about the 'prank'?" He said and I shrugged.

"I'm just damn curious about the reason why they hated each other," I said and I looked into his eyes.

"So, we will pretend to be girlfriend and boyfriend from now on and you will work with me together," I said firmly.

"Okay, sure, whatever you say." He said confidently and took my hand and shook it.

"Deal." We said in unison.

And let the prank begin.

MUAHAHAHA.