seventeen | a day with chris

Please kindly vote and leave a comment !

------------------------------

THE BELL RANG in the right time because my stomach demanded food.

I quickly shoved my books and pencil case in my bag and dashed to the cafeteria.

Suddenly, I bumped to a person and quickly looked up and blurted a sorry.

My apologetic frown faded to an angry frown and I glare at him coldly.

"Hey there, princess. Miss me?" He said out of the blue and I roll my eyes.

"I ain't got no time to mess with you. Now, piss off." I spit and run as fast as I could but I jerked back because he grabbed my arm and twist it hard.

I hissed and blurted a painful groan. I was very ready to punch him on his jaw but I realized that it was no use. So I decided to run back to the cafeteria and my stomach was making an inappropriate sound every time.

I grabbed the chocolate tart since it was the last dessert that I saw on the food counter.

I shove a spoonful of the chocolate tart and chewed it fast. Bree and Carter were in a class together doing a project alone and I decided not to bother because I am definitely shipping them.

Bree and Carter sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G. First-

"Shut up. You sing like a duck." Someone said to me and that someone is Christian fucking Peterson.

I realized that I sang very loud.

"Piss off," I screamed to his left ear and pinch it hard.

He screamed like a girl loudly and I covered my ears. I nudged his left rib hard and he flinched.

"What was that for?!" He exclaimed and rolled his eyes.

"You're so damn annoying." I picked the trash that I threw on the table and threw in the rubbish bin. I stood up quickly and grabbed my things then walked slowly to the hallway.

"Hey! Wait!" Chris yelled and I scoffed.

Then, a girl came out of nowhere came to my direction.

"Wait!" She half-yelled and touched my left shoulder.

I flinched and slowly released her hand from me. I stood in front of her and wrapped my arms around my chest.

"Yes?" I tried to talk politely at her and she raised her right eyebrow.

"Are you really dating with Peterson? Cause you guys seem like friends." She said and make a 'hurry up' face.

"We are and piss off," I said rudely and walked past her.

Then, someone grabbed my right wrist and motioned me to run by holding my wrist tighter.

I run with him past the hallway and he dragged me into the school garden.

Okay, our school has a garden and it's beautiful.

I realized that he wore a grey hoodie and it happens to be Chris fucking Peterson.

"Chris?" I hesitated when I called his name.

"Yeah? I know you're surprised. So, surprise surprise!" He exclaimed and I smacked his shoulder lightly.

"You're so lame." I chuckled. Suddenly, a flash of light appeared in front of us.

"What the fucking hell is that?" I asked irritatedly and Chris shook his head.

"Dunno and too damn to give a care." He said and smirked. He grabbed my hand and we walked to his car that was parked in the parking lot. I hope there's no security there.

One freaking hour later, that dumbass took me at the theme park. The theme park has a baby blue theme and it's so beautiful.

"Let's go!" Chris yelled and grabbed my hand in the theme park.

I rolled my eyes and grinned.

This should be fun.