twenty two | road trip

TODAY WAS A NORMAL DAY. Well, aside from seeing Carter and Bree flirting like lovesick puppies. I found that they were dating for a few days now and they had the nerve to tell me today. I was annoyed but it immediately washed off because I was happy for them. Chris came walking to me and flashed me a smile. His smile were ten times hotter than his smirk, to be honest. My mind went blank after I saw him sitting infront of me, close.

Our thighs were touching and my face began to burn. It's not my fault that I blushed easily! And I just knew it awhile ago. What am I going to do with my massive crush on him? Yes, I found out that I had a crush on him since yesterday or the day before yesterday. Actually, I didn't knew when but I just knew that I had a crush on him now. Today is Friday and we were currently in the cafeteria because school is almost over and Chris skipped the last class only to hang with us.

"I'm craving for some french fries.." Bree said and fluttered her eyelashes to Carter. Carter were staring at her adoringly and placed his left hand on Bree's blonde hair.

"I'll get you some." Carter immediately stood up and went to the counter to grab some french fries. I almost gagged but nonetheless, I'm happy for them. Bree was over the moon and I can see that Carter were grinning widely whils running to the counter. I didn't knew that dating would be this fun.

I didn't realize that I was staring at them because Chris kept poking my shoulder.

"What?" I asked.

"Let's go on a roadtrip." He casually said to me while I raised my eyebrow and looked at him.

"Really?" I said ecstatically.

"Yup. You can invite Bree and Carter too." He said and grinned.

No, no, no. Don't flash me your infamous grin! It's like there was a golden halo on top of his head and angels were singing aloud.

I was in daze at a moment but Chris shook my shoulders firmly.

"Huh?" I dumbly said to him and he smirked.

"I knew you were in daze because of my grin. Admit it." He smirked and gave me a smug look.

"O-of course not!" I stuttered and he knew that I was lying.

Stop stuttering, Hailey! The point is, I suck at lying.

"Ugh, shut up!" I yelled and practically all of the students in the cafeteria looked at me and the atmosphere were now awakward as fuck.

I was flushing red as a tomato and quickly asked Carter and Bree if they wanted to came to the roadtrip.

"We want to!" Bree half-yelled and grinned widely. Carter did the exact expression as her and they looked cute together right now.

The school's bell rings loudly and all of us went to our class together with a smile curved on our face.

Well, if you guys were wondering where is Chris's friends, they all ditched school together.

***

It was already evening when we arrived at Chris's cabin and boy it was fabulous!