Chapter 03 | The guy

Recap ~
The first day in office

Later that night, Anika as usual was waiting in the isolated bus stop when a gang of five guys surrounded her.

She didn't react to that gang even though they tried to randomly flirt with her.
The guy (fresher) was going back home when he noticed Anika and the gang. He was about to go to her just to make sure she was fine but to his surprise, the most unexpected scene happened.

"I consider you five like my brothers. If you don't mind can I call you all Bhai?" She asked all of a sudden when the complete gang was shocked and didn't know how to react. They apologised to her while she just said, "You needn't apologize. You guys are good enough to consider me your sister!"
"There does exist humanity in society" thought to herself.

They left while she got into the bus and left too. The guy was definitely impressed with the way she spoke to the gang. If she handled the situation in another way round, then something else would have happened by then.

The next morning, Anika got down at the same stop when the guy saw her walking towards the company. He parked his bike nearby and started walking along with her.
"Hey hi!" He greeted with a warm smile curved on his lips when she greeted back not really reacting much "Hi!"

Her abrupt answers made him curious about knowing her more.
"You can call me Shivaay. May I know your name Ms.?" Shivaay asked casually when she responded back, "Anika!"
Avoiding further conversation she bid bye and walked at a faster pace. This made Shivaay a bit more curious, he never faced such a meet with a girl in his entire life.

This time for lunch, she sat down at one corner of the cafeteria and was trying to munch a piece of bread when Shivaay joined her.
"You are born to smile Anika! Can I join you?" He asked hoping she would accept while Anika was lost in her thoughts as she heard those words
"You are born to smile Anika."

Chanda was the only one who truly cared for her smile and always used to say those words to her.

"Anika can I sit? My legs are paining actually!" Shivaay asked her with a pout when she said back with a slight smile on her face, "Sure Shivaay!""Always smile

"Always smile. It suits you well Anika!" He said very much surprised to see her smile. They finished their lunch soon and resumed back to work.

Anika was lost in thoughts thinking about her best friend, trying to control her tears which wanted to escape from her eyes very then.

"Chanda why did you leave me! I was the one who killed you na. Shivaay just spoke like you. He is reminding me of you! I can't deny the fact that I felt the same with him as how I used to feel with you. It was just for an hour but that one hour made me feel I was with you!" She thought looking at her friend's picture.

That evening, Shivaay and Anika were called by the manager to his cabin.
"Hey guys! Hope you are doing well with your tasks!" said the manager when they answered back in unison, "Yes Daksh! Every task is quite interesting!"
"Okay then. Two more freshers will be joining you guys tomorrow. Hope you all work well together!" He said when they nodded back in positive.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
New joinings

Even She wants to be Loved [Completed]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara