Chapter 32 | Beautiful feeling

Recap ~
Mr.Over-protective!

Shivaay losing his patience went straight in search of Anika, he literally pushed the room door only to find an empty room. He was very much disappointed when he felt a pat on his shoulder. He instantly turned behind expecting it to be Anika but it was Rudra instead.

"What do you want Rudra!" Shivaay asked impatiently when he said,"Bhai, Anika is in the hall"
Uttering a "Thanks", he literally ran to the hall just to see Anika. Composing himself as he reached the hall, he found Anika playing with a cute little baby girl.

Anika's Outfit

Anika's Outfit

Shivaay's Outfit

Shivaay's Outfit

Her smile was affecting him a lot. She was breathtaking and he couldn't take his eyes off her. She was still playing with the baby when he reached to her.
"Hey Shivaay!" She greeted him while he didn't respond as he was still lost in her. The baby girl was playing with Anika's earring when Shivaay said keenly observing her, "There's something still you need!"
She raised her eyebrows gesturing him what it was when he rubbed his little finger on the lower lash line of her right eye acquiring some kohl at the tip of his finger.

He placed it behind her ear instantly when she smiled at him surprised.
"Perfect!" He said admiring her face, and continued "You look phenomenally beautiful!"
"And you look exceptionally handsome!" She said looking at him in a three piece suit for the first time.
Both couldn't stop smiling when the baby smiled widely all of a sudden, maybe the little baby too understood Shivika's feelings for each other.