Chapter 26 | I know you

Recap ~
'D' Restobar

As Abhinav and his gang were taken away by the police Anika spoke with much difficulty,"Guys I'm really sorry for all the mess!" saying she bid a bye immediately and was about to leave when her hand was held from behind.

She turned back with heavy eyes to see Om and Rudra stopping her from stepping further.

"Anika, Why are you feeling bad!? We know he is your brother but from now on he is not related to you in anyway" Om stated still holding her hand.

"Listen Anika, when you have two handsome brothers like us why bother about that guy who doesn't even know to respect his sister and other girls!?" Rudra asked her. The next moment was Anika hugging Om and Rudra and this time her eyes were not able to stop tears any further.

"Now come on! Let's get inside and enjoy our night!" the boys said trying to lighten Anika's mood but she was still not able to come out of the incident. That's when Rudra took her inside, convincing her while the rest followed them silently.

Soon they took their places on the dance floor and everyone started dancing to the tunes but Anika and Shivaay couldn't. This was when Rudra pushed her towards Shivaay while he stopped her from falling.

"Fine Anika?!" Shivaay asked concerned when she nodded in positive not looking at him. Soon they left the place as Shivaay knew Anika didn't feel comfortable. On their mid way, his bike gave a trouble, so he left his bike there and both started walking all the way back home not finding any vehicle as it was quite late that night.

At one point both were exhausted and so they settled themselves on a bench to the side of the road. Anika was staring at the sky while the moon and stars were brightly smiling at her. Here Shivaay was staring or say admiring her unknowingly.

"Anika are you fine?!" Shivaay asked her when she said still not looking into his eyes, "Yeah Shivaay!"
"Look at me and tell the same" Shivaay said when they shared a cute eye lock.

"Anika are you fine?!" Shivaay asked her when she said still not looking into his eyes, "Yeah Shivaay!" "Look at me and tell the same" Shivaay said when they shared a cute eye lock

She wasn't able to tell him the lie she said before. Shivaay took Anika's hand into his and said, "Anika I know you aren't fine! I know nothing about your past too but I promise you one thing, I will never judge you in any way"
"Why won't you judge me like other people do?!" Anika asked a lone tear running down her cheek.

 Shivaay took Anika's hand into his and said, "Anika I know you aren't fine! I know nothing about your past too but I promise you one thing, I will never judge you in any way" "Why won't you judge me like other people do?!" Anika asked a lone tear...

"Because I know you! May be I don't know you for long, but a second is enough to know your pure heart." Shivaay said smiling at her.
"Thank you Shivaay!" Anika said wiping her tears off to cheer herself up. Those words from Shivaay meant a lot to her.

"Okay I heard you dance well!" Anika said while Shivaay was surprised to know she knew about this.
"How do you know?" Shivaay asked when she said, "When you know me, why won't I know you?!" continuing further "Won't you show your talent out?!"

"Here in the middle of the road?!" Shivaay asked his eyes popping out.
"Yes of course Mr." said two guys from behind and a girl joining Anika.

"OmRu!" called out Shivaay in surprise.
"Bhai you just left us there in that bar!" Rudra said faking anger.
"Sorry guys, it was because of me only" Anika said feeling guilty.
"Anika you are not fault. Now you answer me, how can you kidnap my sister?" Rudra asked continuing his drama.

Shivaay was not able to believe what he heard.
"Excuse me if she's your sister then she's my friend!" Shivaay said when Om interrupted this time, "Yaar, you guys keep arguing, I will leave with my sister and girlfriend"
"All three of you stop being possessive about Anu." Gauri said chuckling.

"Haww Gauri you just met Anika a while back and you are calling her Anu! What about me? It's been 5 years since we are together and you never called me with any nicknames!" Om asked pouting.
"Stop being jealous Om! You know I always longed to have a sister as I'm the only child in my family. When I saw Anika, I felt like she filled my loneliness, that's why I called her Anu." Gauri said while Anika hugged her.

"Don't forget I call you Jatadhari long haired guy!" Gauri said chuckling when the rest bursted out laughing.
"Okay let's go!" Om said trying to avoid further talks about his nickname.

"Wait a minute! Let Bhai do his punishment." Rudra said smirking when Shivaay groaned.
"We have to only drop you, you can't walk all the way back home!" Om said smirking.
"Thank God that the road is empty Bhai! You can use all the space to dance or I can say the road is all yours now." Rudra said chuckling.

Shivaay started his dance when he soon pulled everyone and made them dance along with him. That's when they heard a siren of police jeep coming that way, they all literally ran towards Rudra's car much scared and drove away back homes.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Perfect in everything!