Chapter 15 | Abhi!

Recap ~
Night Club

Here on the other side, Anika just left from there a lone tear escaping from her eye. She came out of the club to make herself calm. Deciding to wash her face, she headed to the washroom when she got the biggest shock of her life.

Shivaay was still searching for Anika but couldn't find her. He was so distressed but at the same time he didn't want to disturb Mallika and Sid who were enjoying their night. He came out to ask the guards if Anika left from there and to his relief he heard a "No" from them.

Here in the washroom, Anika saw a girl making out but the reason she felt the shock of her life was when she saw the guy.

"Abhi!" exclaimed Anika in shock.
"Hi Babe you wanna join me!? You look sexy too!" said the drunk guy laughing, completely out of his senses. The girl who was with the guy was shocked when she saw Anika giving him a tight slap.

"Abhi! Don't forget whom you are speaking to!" roared Anika.

Just then Shivaay recognized Anika's voice and felt thankful but very soon felt tensed hearing to her loud shout, "Thank God! But why is she shouting? Is she in danger?"

As he entered the washroom, he was shocked when he saw the scene there.
"How dare you slap me!" Abhi roared too. Saying he pressed Anika's neck hard. The other girl ran away while Shivaay stopped him further from harming Anika.
"How dare you!" bursted Shivaay. He was about to slap him when Abhi stopped him coming back to his senses.

"Oh now I understand! You are a bloody cheap girl from the day I know you. You can sleep with anyone, you can make out with anyone but you have a problem with me doing the same!?

I saw you when you entered the club itself. You came with this guy to sleep only na! Go, I'm not going to stop. By the way I have discounts in booking rooms. If you want discount, I can provide Anika. Now For God's sake please don't interfere into my business as I gave you the best offer!" squawked Abhi.

Saying he left from there without waiting for the reaction from Shivaay and Anika. Shivaay was hell shocked while Anika was devastated. Tears didn't escape her eyes nor did she speak a word.

"Anika..." Shivaay was about to ask if she was fine but she just left from there, her pace very fast. Shivaay followed her from behind pleading her to stop but he lost track of her on his way.

It was almost 12.00 AM midnight,

Anika sank down at the beach bay looking at the moon which was as usual smiling brightly at her. She was just feeling the cool breeze as her best friend's hug while her eyes brimmed with tears.

"What did I do to him Chanda! I just loved Abhi all my life, nothing more than that. How could he say that to me!? Am I that bad?" cried out Anika. After few seconds, "Yes I'm bad! I killed you but I can't be a slut!"

Her tears were still running, when rain poured down heavily not revealing her tears anymore. Just then she heard footsteps approaching her despite the rain. Before she could turn behind, she felt few hands covering her mouth up pulling her away just behind the woods nearby.

And she was shocked to see the same guy who touched her inappropriately a while back in the club standing along with few other friends of his completely drugged by then.

"Who the hell are you!? Leave me!" shouted Anika.
"Hey Hotty! Only with him you sleep huh? What about us? We are also waiting for a chance!" said the guy.
"What the hell! Just leave me" shouted back Anika trying to free herself from the tight grip of the other guys.

"What baby! Abhi himself told you are a slut! When he has certified you, then nothing can stop us!" saying the guy sprang on top of her tasting her scented smell.

It wasn't raining anymore, Anika couldn't stop her tears when she heard what the guy told. Anika got a tight slap from one of them when she tried biting his palm and fell unconscious.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Boyfriend

What's going to happen!? Will she be able to save herself? Even if she is saved will she be able to come out of all this? Who is Abhi? Why does he hate her and why does she love him?