Chapter 14 | Night Club

Recap ~
Goa

Anika secretly thanked God because her eyes weren't that red after crying, else she would have to face questions but one person clearly understood why she excused herself.

Soon they spend a little more time in the beach when Sid announced "We are going to the Tito's Night club tonight."
Mallika exclaimed "Really!? Oh my God I'm so excited!"
Shivaay enunciated "Sorry guys, you and Sid continue. We will stay back!"
Mallika"Why! No excuses Shivaay. I'm sure Anika wants to come with us!"

Anika was about to say something when Shivaay interrupted assuming her answer "Mallika please yaar! We don't want to come."
Mallika was stubborn enough "No Shivaay. If you want, you guys come back soon from the club. It's just a five minute walk from here."
Anika then said "Shivaay let's go."
Mallika complained "See even Anika wants to come! You are the boring person always!"

Shivaay was shocked to hear her decision as he knew by then that she's the type of a girl who doesn't express herself much and doesn't like all the hype. But from Anika's point of view, she thought it would not be correct to spoil someone's happiness just because of her.

8.00 PM that night,

After Mallika suggesting a beautiful grey floral frock on her that they shopped a while before, Anika hesitantly wore it while Mallika helped her wear a pinch of makeup.

Shivaay groaned as he wore jeans and T-Shirt after Sid compelling him to wear so. As Anika came out from her room, Shivaay felt his heartbeat thumping at a faster rate though he couldn't understand what happened to him.

He was still staring at her when Anika snapped him out of his thoughts,
"Are you fine Shivaay? Why are you standing like this?" Anika asked concerned staring at his palm resting on his left chest.

"Beautiful" was the only word Shivaay could mutter though in a low voice.
"What is it Shivaay!?" asked Mallika who just stood nearby making Sid drool over her.

"Gorgeous Baby" exclaimed Sid to which Mallika blushed hard.
"You both look fabulous" Sid continued.
"Thanks" said both the girls in unison. Soon the gang walked towards the Tito's Club and Mallika almost freaked out looking at two giant bodyguards at the entrance of the huge club.

Anika tried her best to behave very normal because she never was a girl who liked all this. Unknowingly she caught hold of Shivaay's hand feeling a bit uncomfortable as people stared at her.

"Are you okay Anika? If you want we can go back." asked Shivaay very much concerned.
"Shivaay! Don't be a spoil brat!" complained Mallika hearing his questions.
"I-I'm fine Shivaay! Don't worry." Anika managed to say after taking a deep breath.

Soon that were led into a huge area which was fully covered with disco lights, dance floor and a bar at one corner. Many boys and girls were already enjoying when Sid pulled Mallika and left to the dance floor.

Shivaay and Anika felt stranded not knowing what to do.
"Can we sit there?" asked Shivaay pointing out to a cozy couch not completely filled by people.
"Sure" Anika uttered sighing in relief.
But Anika felt guilty when she saw Shivaay not able to enjoy because of her.

"Shivaay I'm sorry but you can go join yourself there and have some fun" said Anika feeling bad.
"No Anika I'm not interested in all this. Just because Mallika compelled I came" replied Shivaay.

Just then a girl comes to him,
"Hey Handsome would you like to dance with me?" asked the drunk girl very seductively.
"I'm sorry Miss but I don't want to" said Shivaay sounding a bit sharp. But the girl just pulled him towards her and dragged him to the dance floor without his consent.

Anika was all alone watching the culture there and was not understanding a single bit of it when suddenly a guy who was sitting next to her touched her waist inappropriately. Anika wanted to give a tight slap to him but she just stood up and left from there not wanting to make an issue.

Shivaay came back within five minutes convincing the other girl when he got shocked not finding Anika.
"Did you notice a girl who was wearing a grey frock? She was sitting here five minutes back!" asked Shivaay to the same guy who troubled Anika.

"Oh yeah bro! That sexy chick was sitting next to me. But she left when I.." he couldn't continue further as Shivaay gave him a strong punch on his nose.

"Ouch! Do you know who I am!?" asked the guy in rage.

"I don't care! And don't you dare address any girl like that ever again!" warned Shivaay and left from there to search Anika.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Abhi!

Do you guys know where Anika left? Is she in some sort of danger or is she fine?

Anika is unused to all this, so she tried behaving in the most normal way possible. Is she trying to change herself?