Chapter 25 | 'D' Restobar

Recap ~
Perfect

Finally the weekend arrived and Om was excited to introduce his love Gauri to his best friends. As they planned up, they met around 7.00 PM that night.

"Hey Gauri! How is my sister doing?" Rudra asked as he settled next to her.
"Fine Rudra!" replied back Gauri brightly smiling at him.

After all the introductions, ShivOmRu almost ignored the girls as they were busy chitchatting about Om's love story. That is when Anika and Gauri got annoyed, so they left from there and settle themselves in another corner of the place.

The girls were enjoying their time avoiding the boys when Gauri excused herself and left to attend her phone call. Anika was looking around casually when suddenly the Goa incidents flashed in her mind making her inner fear active. Since the place was a Restobar, it was very much similar to the club they visited in Goa.

Just then, someone placed a hand on her shoulder but she immediately jerked away still not coming out of her thoughts.

"Anika relax it's me!" said a very familiar voice to her.
"Shivaay!" Anika called out to him very much relaxed by then.
"You don't look fine! Shall we leave?" Shivaay asked her when Rudra fake cried from behind.

"No Bhai! What's the fun when you both leave?" Rudra asked with a puppy face.
"We are not leaving Rudra!" said Anika chuckling a bit.
"But..." Shivaay tried telling something when Anika signed him not to tell anything further.

"Where's Gauri Anika?" Om asked as he approached them.
"She's gone to attend a call Om! Don't worry, you needn't miss her so badly. She will be back very soon" Anika teased him.
"Anika!" Om called out feeling a bit embarrassed when Rudra gave a high-five to Anika.

"Okay Okay! I will go bring her back. You needn't get that impatient!" Anika said laughing lightly.
"Anika let me also come with you!" Shivaay said as he didn't want to let her go all alone when he remembered the Goa incidents.
"It's okay Shivaay! Don't worry" Anika assured him much confidently.
"Be careful!" Shivaay whispered to her when she nodded back in response.

Here on the other side, it was an isolated place. Gauri was coming back finishing her call when she was surrounded by a gang of guys who were completely drunk.

"Please leave way!" Gauri politely said not wanting to make a fuss but they didn't listen to her. They were nearing her, while she tried her best to escape from them.

"Where are you going babe? Let us enjoy sometime with you!" said one from the gang when he heard back a voice.
"Why don't you enjoy time with me Abhi?!" Anika hollered tears brimming her eyes.

"Abhi yaar! Who is this hot chick? She herself is offering us." said another guy laughing. Gauri was so confused.
Abhi not in his senses said,"Bhai let's enjoy with someone I don't mind!"
He just finished his sentence when he got a tight slap from Anika.
"Do you still want to enjoy time with me Abhi?!" she asked while his eyes widened in shock.

"You?" He asked her realizing, continuing further,"How dare you hit me? And why don't you leave me alone! Always behind me." he hollered.
"Shut the hell up Mr.Abhinav Chaturvedi! Don't you forget that you are speaking to your sister!" Anika spat back at him.

Abhinav Chaturvedi! Don't you forget that you are speaking to your sister!" Anika spat back at him

Mr.Abhinav Chaturvedi

That's when the boys reached there as they get tensed when the girls don't return back. Shivaay was shocked when he heard what Anika said and so were the others.

"You aren't! You are just a slut." He shouted but just in seconds he earned another slap from her.
"Don't you dare!" She roared while OmRu protectively placed their hands on her.

Soon, Anika caught hold of his collar and handed him and his gang to the police.
"Inspector Bhavya this complete gang tried to misbehave with my friend! Please do the necessary" she said in her cold voice.
"Anika... Di!" Abhi called out with much difficulty.
"Oh now you remember that I'm your sister?!" Anika asked back laughing sarcastically.

"If I get arrested who will take care of Mom and Dad?!" Abhi asked smirking thinking that she would release him from the case at least for the statement he made.
"Do you even remember them? If you did then you wouldn't be like this!" She roared and said "Please inspector you can proceed! I'm not changing my decision of withdrawing the case"

Abinav and his gang were taken away by the police. No one questioned her anything but Anika spoke with much difficulty,
"Guys I'm really sorry for all the mess!" saying she bid a bye immediately and was about to leave when her hand was held from behind.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
I know you

The mystery of Abhinav Chaturvedi is solved finally. Who held her hand? Any guesses?