Chapter 13 | Goa

Recap ~
Disheartened

As they were out of the airport, Shivaay and Anika were wondering what to do as they didn't want to get back to the airport, and moreover the weather wasn't really supporting for a good tour.

Shivaay suddenly sprang up with an idea,"What if we go to the..." but was suddenly interrupted when someone tapped his shoulder from behind. When he turned back to see who it was, "MALLIKA!!" exclaimed Shivaay in happiness.
"Shivaay!" exclaimed Mallika in a similar tone and hugged him with utmost happiness.

"It's been so long man!" spoke out an excited Mallika. After much more minutes of chatting they both realized two pairs of eyes were looking at them keenly.
"Oops! Shivaay this is Sid, my boyfriend and Sid this is..." Mallika gave introduction to both.
"I KNOW BABY! This is Shivaay your best friend." sighed Sid.

"Great to know you man!" greeted Shivaay with a warm smile.
"This is Anika, Mallika and Sid. My.." Shivaay was still speaking when Mallika spoke out in her excitement.
"Your Girlfriend! Finally I'm so happy. You know Anika, Shivaay was the only guy who never showed interest in all these during college days. And now he's got someone whom he loves a lot!"

Anika didn't know how to react and so didn't Shivaay.
"I'm so excited! Wedding any time soon?" asked Mallika a bit curious.
"Ek minute Non-stop Express! Listen Anika is my colleague!" Shivaay finally cleared her confusion feeling a bit embarrassed.
"I'm sorry Anika! Just that I got excited when I saw Shivaay and you together. I felt you.." said Mallika in an apologetic tone.

"Not a problem Mallika! Misunderstandings happen at times" saying Anika smiled.
"Aww, so sweet of you to understand!" smiled back Mallika.
"Ok how come you are bearing Mallika Sid!?" asked Shivaay winking at Sid.
"What to do Shivaay! It's written in my fate." said Sid later receiving a smack on his arm from Mallika.

Sid and Mallika were going to Jaipur but their flight was also on delay just like Shivika's flight. Soon they all decide to visit some marvellous places in Goa. Though the weather was bad, their tempt to enjoy was more.

"Anika are you fine with this? Like I mean.." hesitated Shivaay to ask further.
"Not a problem Shivaay. She's your best friend and you can't hurt her. I know how best friends are like!" saying Anika remembered the beautiful moments with her friend Chanda.

A fresh precious tear ran down her cheek but then she covered up saying that something fell into her eyes though Shivaay didn't believe her.

"Guys what's happening! Everything fine right? Come on let's go" saying Mallika dragged Shivaay and Anika.

It was raining badly, so they settled themselves in a resort. It had two bedrooms connecting each one.
So the girls took one and the boys took another.

It was evening by then when the climate was a bit better than it was earlier. Though it was cloudy it didn't rain so all of them planned to visit the Bagha Beach there.

"Arrey Shivaay came out of the room so early?" asked Mallika giggling to herself.
"Mallika!" groaned Shivaay.
"Anika you know what! He makes up his hair for hours. Very much obsessed with his hair!" Mallika blurted out the truth to which Anika smiled.

"Okay please Mallika!" pleaded Shivaay to Mallika, not to reveal anything further.
"Not going to stop!" shouted Mallika as they all reached the shore.
"Okay then Sid you know Mallika always s..." Shivaay was smirking while telling this when Mallika started chasing Shivaay.

Exhausted Shivaay and Mallika sat down. While Anika excused herself for sometime after they returned back.

"Anika what happened? Is something wrong?" asked Shivaay concerned.
"Nothing Shivaay. I will be back in 10 minutes if you don't mind." Anika managed to say and left without hearing a reply from him.

Far off from them did Anika start running further more not knowing how to forget the past incidents.

"Chanda you remember how I used to chase you when you hid my favorite Aloo Poori!" said Anika in a loud tone tears running down her cheeks.

"And how I used to tease you! And how..." She badly started crying not able to utter another word.

For 10 long minutes she cried her heart out, but then she remembered promising Shivaay about her return

For 10 long minutes she cried her heart out, but then she remembered promising Shivaay about her return. So she went back to them where they continued chatting.

_______________________________________

Precap ~
Night Club

Will Anika be able to forget her past? Is something else coming up to dig up her past?